2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali OVERVIEW
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali For Sale
The 2018 Sierra 1500 Denali light duty pickup truck elevates full-size pickup design, with signature Denali accents, distinctive lighting, sculpted front end, and bold lines.
- 8" diagonal GMC Infotainment System with Navigation
- Bose® Audio System
- Front, Leather-Appointed Bucket Seat
- 6" Chrome Assist Steps
- Rear Vision Camera
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali CONFIGURATIONS
* Model and trim configurations may vary
Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab Short Box
Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab Standard Box
GMC Sierra 1500 Denali For Sale
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali PERFORMANCE
Sierra 1500 Denali’s 8-speed automatic transmission, with included tow/haul mode, raises transmission upshift points to provide more power to accelerate with a trailer or heavy load.
Magnetic Ride Control
Sierra 1500 Denali’s standard Magnetic Ride Control System constantly adjusts suspension for precise control and consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali APPEARANCE
It’s the little things that set the Sierra 1500 Denali light-duty truck apart. That’s abundantly clear with standard lighting features.
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali COMFORT
Exceptionally Quiet Cabin
The luxurious Denali cabin is engineered to provide you and your passengers with a quiet, comfortable experience.
- Perforated leather-appointed seating designed to provide comfort and ventilation
- Soft-touch instrument panel
- Real tinted, brushed-aluminum trim
- Contrast stitching
Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Automatically maintains individual temperatures for both the driver and front passenger
- Driver and front passenger can choose a temperature up to 30 degrees difference
- 110-volt auxiliary
- 3-prong household-style outlet
- Can be used to plug in electrical equipment, such as a cell phone or portable device
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
IntelliBeam technology automatically turns Sierra’s high-beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
Forward Collision Alert
- If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash
- It also alerts the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely