2018 Ford Transit Passenger Wagon
2018 Ford Transit Passenger Wagon OVERVIEW
2018 Ford Transit Passenger Wagon For Sale
Starting at :
- Standard 3.7L V6
- 275 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque
- Side-Wind Stabilization
- Available Lane-Keeping Alert
2018 Ford Transit Passenger Wagon MODELS
Transit Passenger Wagon XL
Transit Passenger Wagon Transit Passenger Wagon XLT
Ford Transit Passenger Wagon For Sale
Ford Transit Passenger Wagon PERFORMANCE
The standard 3.7L V6 delivers responsive performance with 275 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. The available 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 generates 310 horsepower and has a best-in-class maximum gas torque rating of 400 lb.-ft.* Both engines are capable of handling anything your family can throw at the Passenger Wagon. Also available is the direct-injected 3.2L Power Stroke® inline I-5 Turbo Diesel rated at 185 horsepower and impressive 350 lb.-ft. of torque. when you do brake.
Side-wind stabilization applies the brakes on one side of the vehicle to reduce the effect of a sudden side wind gust when you are driving. When active, the stability and traction control light flashes and a message may appear in the information display. There may be a slight deceleration, and you may need to make a steering correction to maintain your intended vehicle path.
2018 Transit Passenger Wagon APPEARANCE
Running Board Options
Power running board is available on the Passenger Wagon. And new for 2018 are the available extended-length running boards. They cover the driver’s door on left side and the passenger and second-row door on the right.
With the right configuration, the Transit Passenger Wagon offers 100.5 cu. ft. of cargo space behind the last row.
Ford Transit Passenger Wagon COMFORT
Heated Front Seats
Available heated front seats make the driving experience comfortable.
Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
It's easy to find a comfortable driving position with the standard tilt and telescoping steering column. Optional equipment shown.
Reclining Passenger Seatbacks
Available on all passenger wagon models is a power reclining front bucket seat with headrest and inboard armrest.
Class-Best Interior Height
The 130-inch wheelbase model has a choice of roof heights – low and medium. The Passenger Wagon 148-inch wheelbase has three different heights – low, medium and high. The 148-inch wheelbase/extended-length body model has a high roof. The high-roof passenger wagon has a best-in-class* interior height of 77 inches.
Passenger Seating Options (8,10,12,15)
The regular-wheelbase Transit Passenger Wagon with low or medium roof comes in a standard 8- or available 10-passenger model. The Transit Passenger Wagon long-wheelbase model, available in low, medium or high roof, provides standard 12- or available 15-passenger seating. And there’s the long-wheelbase extended length dual-rear-wheel 15-passenger wagon, which comes with the industry’s first five-row side-curtain airbag* and provides best-in-class** 100.5 cu. ft. of cargo space behind the last row. Aisle seating is also standard on Transit 10-, 12- and 15-passenger wagons.
*Always wear safety belts and secure children in the rear seat.
**Class is Full-Size Vans based on Ford segmentation
Ford Transit Passenger Wagon ACCESSORIES
2018 Ford Transit Passenger Wagon SAFETY & WARRANTY
Safety Canopy® System
All Passenger Wagons come standard with driver and passenger front and side airbags. The Transit Passenger Wagons include a Safety Canopy® System with a full-length, side-curtain airbag.
Available Lane-Keeping Alert
A camera mounted behind the windshield scans road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detects a lane departure. This available feature can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure.
Rear View Camera
The standard rear view camera provides a video image of what’s directly behind your vehicle while the gear selector is in Reverse. The image is transmitted on the rearview mirror of vehicles with a basic AM/FM radio, or to the center screen monitor if ordered with any of the upgraded audio systems. Colored guidelines provide a visual reference to assist with the alignment of the vehicle as it backs up. Shown with an upgraded audio system.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.