2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 OVERVIEW
2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 For Sale
Starting at :
- Terrain Management System™
- Hill Descent Control™
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
- Six-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 For Sale
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 PERFORMANCE
The Playbook For Exhilaration
Just looking at the Shelby GT350® makes your heart beat faster – a true example of form beautifully following function. Now imagine strapping yourself in and firing up that 5.2L V8. Revving it. Feeling that incredible horsepower chomping at the bit.
Legendary Performance. Futuristic Tech.
The Shelby GT350® features the MagneRide® Damping System. It monitors and adjusts itself one thousand times per second, creating a dynamic, adrenaline-fueled driving experience while also producing that signature growl that will leave you breathless. The dual exhaust with electronic valves and quad tips helps maximize the awesome power of the 5.2L V8.
5.2L V8 Engine
The hand-assembled 5.2L Ti-VCT V8 with a flat-plane crank found on the 2018 Ford Shelby GT350® is designed to be the most powerful naturally aspirated road-going engine in Ford history. With a redline of 8,250 rpm, it’s also Ford’s highest-revving production V8 yet.
MagneRide® Damping System and TREMEC® 3160 Six-Speed Manual Transmission.
The MagneRide® Damping System monitors and adjusts itself one thousand times per second, creating a dynamic, adrenaline-fueled driving experience. And the TREMEC 3160 six-speed manual transmission is light and strong. Tough enough to handle extremely high engine speeds, as well as the rigors of long and brutal track duty, the transmission also provides the kind of precision engagement, smoothness, and reduction in weight and rotating inertia demanded by Ford Performance.
2018 Mustang Shelby GT350 APPEARANCE
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 COMFORT
An Interior That Helps You Improve Your Performance.
Settle into the standard RECARO® cloth seat with Miko® inserts and grab the race-inspired Shelby® unique shift knob. You’ll instantly recognize the difference an uncompromising, performance-driving environment makes. Take a look around and notice the Shelby-exclusive aluminum trim. And once you’re on your way, you’ll appreciate the unique shift indicator light displayed on the windshield. Because when you’re driving this car, there’s no way you want to take your eyes off the road.
Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel and TrackApps
Get two hands full of this steering wheel with the Cobra® logo wrapped in Alcantara®. You’ll never want to let go. TrackApps features electronic line-lock and launch control, and provides performance metrics instantly on the 4.2-inch message center in the instrument cluster.
CUnique Chassis Number/Integrated Driver Control (IDC) System.
Every Shelby GT350® comes with its own unique chassis number, which is displayed on the passenger-side instrument panel. The IDC System offers customizable driving preferences that let you dial in the handling dynamics to your liking.
Available SiriusXM® Radio
If it’s worth listening to, you can find it on SiriusXM®. With more than 150 channels including commercial-free music, live sports play-by-play, news, talk and exclusive entertainment, we’ve got you covered. A six-month trial subscription is included with your new vehicle purchase so you can listen in the car, at home or on the go with the SiriusXM® app. Plus, a five-year subscription to SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link® services is included with the available voice-activated Navigation System. These features provide detailed traffic information on accidents, construction and road closures, plus local and national weather forecasts, fuel prices and more.
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 ACCESSORIES
2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 SAFETY & WARRANTY
Brembo™ front and rear calipers with cross-drilled, two-piece, highly engineered brake rotors haul down the Shelby GT350® in a hurry. The front rotors measure 394 mm (15.5 inches) and in the back they’re 380 mm (14.9 inches). Use of aluminum hats in the rotors helps cut overall weight. The rotors are designed to store and dissipate braking energy during track use.
Transmission coolers help keep the TREMEC® 3160 six-speed transmission at the correct temperatures.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.