2018 Ford Mustang
2018 Ford Mustang OVERVIEW
2018 Ford Mustang For Sale
Starting at :
- Dual Exhaust and Active Valve Performance Exhaust
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 12-Inch LCD Digital Instrument Cluster with MyColor
- Selectable Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
2018 Ford Mustang MODELS
Mustang EcoBoost® Fastback
Mustang EcoBoost® Premium Fastback
Mustang EcoBoost® Convertible
Mustang GT Fastback
Mustang EcoBoost® Premium Convertible
Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mustang Shelby GT350®
Mustang Shelby® GT350R
Ford Mustang For Sale
Ford Mustang PERFORMANCE
The new 2.3L EcoBoost® engine continues to show up and perform. This iteration of the proven engine boasts even more torque at 350 lb.-ft.* The extra bump in the EcoBoost® is all thanks to the transient overboost function, which lifts outputs on every gear change. So you can focus on the rush you get as you step on the gas.
The 5.0L Mustang V8: a legendary engine revamped to get you maximum power. How did we make that happen? By adding a new dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection. Which not only translates into 460 horsepower, but also higher-rpm power at 420 lb.-ft. of torque.* Sounds like a win-win to us.
10-Speed Automatic Transmission
The new optional 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission is the best automatic in any Mustang ever. The 10-speed architecture, featuring Ford-patented technology, is designed for optimum ratio progression and efficiency. It also provides more accurate, quicker upshift and downshift capability. And if you’re someone who likes ultimate control, steering wheel-mounted shift paddles are inclued as well.
Dual Exhaust and Active Valve Performance Exhaust
Put those beautiful dual exhausts with quad tips to work with the brand-new (and class-exclusive*) active valve performance exhaust. This is a fully variable exhaust system, which means you can control the volume of your Mustang’s rumble.
2018 Mustang APPEARANCE
Ford Mustang COMFORT
Premium Plus Package
Talk about an upgrade. The Premium Plus Package, available on EcoBoost® Premium and GT Premium, adds another level of finish to your Mustang. And you’ll feel it the moment you slide in – from the heated steering wheel with unique leather, to the color-accented leather-trimmed seats, to the unique color-accented door trim and Linked Graphite aluminum appliqué on the dash. The package also includes the all-new 12-inch LCD digital cluster, as well as hand stitching on the center console, a wrapped knee bolster with accent stitching and shifter boot with stitching.
12-Inch LCD Digital Instrument Cluster with MyColor®
The 12-inch LCD instrument cluster is the first all-digital display ever offered on a Mustang. Which means you’re in absolute control of everything you see. Customize colors. Choose your gauge layout. Tailor each Selectable Drive Mode to get the most out of your driving experience. It’s easy to view, fast and responsive. And, like everything else in this Mustang, absolutely beautiful. Optional on the EcoBoost® Premium and GT Premium.
Available SYNC® 3
SYNC® 3 is our easy-to-use, responsive voice-activated technology. Experience the capacitive touchscreen with impressive responsiveness. Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via the available navigation. You’ll also find a sleek user-friendly interface to help you connect to and control your smartphone. SYNC® 3 also brings you the power of Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility to your Mustang.
Available SiriusXM® Radio
If it’s worth listening to, you can find it on SiriusXM®. With more than 150 channels including commercial-free music, live sports play-by-play, news, talk and exclusive entertainment, we’ve got you covered. A six-month trial subscription is included with your new vehicle purchase so you can listen in the car, at home or on the go with the SiriusXM® app. Plus, a five-year subscription to SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link® services is included with the available voice-activated Navigation System. These features provide detailed traffic information on accidents, construction and road closures, plus local and national weather forecasts, fuel prices and more.
Ford Mustang ACCESSORIES
2018 Ford Mustang SAFETY & WARRANTY
We know your brakes can be just as important as that gas pedal. That’s why we offer a dynamic range of high-performance options.
Selectable Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
You can select from three power-assist settings to give you the type of steering control you want when you want it. Comfort: This setting involves the least amount of steering effort. Perfect for everyday driving. Sport: This setting requires increased steering effort, delivering a more immediate connection to the road. Normal: Finally, this setting gives you a balance between Comfort and Sport when you want to engage more, but still need some level of steering ease.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.