2018 Ford Flex
2018 Ford Flex OVERVIEW
2018 Ford Flex For Sale
Starting at :
- 3.5L EcoBoost® Engine
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- PowerFold® 3rd-Row Seat
- SYNC® 3
2018 Ford Flex MODELS
Ford Flex For Sale
Ford Flex PERFORMANCE
Adaptive Cruise Control
Available adaptive cruise control functions just like traditional cruise control—with one important difference. When the radar detects traffic slowing ahead, your vehicle also slows down. And when traffic has cleared, your vehicle resumes the set speed. Available forward collision warning with brake support can alert you if it senses a potential collision with the car in front of you. A heads-up display, which simulates brake lights, flashes on the windshield and provides an audible warning. If you don't react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake.
Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
Intelligent AWD sensors balance torque between the front and rear wheels to enhance handling and maximize traction, typically before wheelslip can even occur. This helps keep the vehicle sure-footed in a variety of conditions — such as slippery surfaces. Available on the SEL and Limited. Standard on the Limited when equipped with the available 3.5L EcoBoost® engine.
3.5L EcoBoost® Engine
The available 3.5L EcoBoost® has an EPA-estimated rating of 15 city/21 hwy/17 combined mpg.* Teamed up with the traction and handling of Intelligent all-wheel drive, the EcoBoost generates 365 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque. Available on the Limited.
Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
2018 Ford Flex offers a range of innovative technologies like an available 3.5L EcoBoost®,® standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™ ) and available Intelligent all-wheel drive. A rear view camera is standard and the available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® offers guidance plus key information including a five-year complimentary trial subscription. SYNC® comes standard and SYNC® 3 is available. An available Audio System from Sony® provides the perfect soundtrack.
2018 Flex APPEARANCE
Ford Flex COMFORT
A Well-Appointed Space
2018 Ford Flex provides standard seven-passenger seating capacity, plus available amenities such as the one-touch PowerFolds® and tumble third-row seat. And just as Flex is big on interior room for passengers and cargo, it is also big on comfort and convenience. The available heated steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, available power-adjustable pedals, power tilt/telescoping steering column and available heated power-folding mirrors all add up to a more comfortable driving experience.
PowerFold® 3rd-Row Seat
At the touch of a button, the available, class-exclusive PowerFold® third-row seat can be folded for a flat load floor and additional cargo room. In the upright position, it comfortably seats two passengers. Available on the Limited.
Spacious Seven-Passenger Seating
The standard Seven-passenger seating includes first-row bucket seats, a second-row 60/40 split bench seat and a 50/50 split bench third-row seat. Both rear seats can also be folded flat for up to 83.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity.
Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
Enjoy the ride your way. The 2018 Flex lets you adjust the steering wheel to the position you want with the power tilt/telescoping column, available on the Limited.
Ford Flex ACCESSORIES
2018 Ford Flex SAFETY & WARRANTY
Smart hardware. Smart software. Smart design. SYNC® 3 is our easy-to-use, responsive voice-activated technology. Discover the system's quick reactions to your conversational voice commands. Experience the smartphone-like touchscreen with impressive responsiveness. You'll also find a sleek user-friendly interface to help you connect to and control your smartphone. Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via the optional navigation. SYNC 3 is fast, smart and easy to use.27
Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory
Power-adjustable brake and accelerator pedal functions are available on the SEL and are standard on the Limited. They allow for memory settings for up to two different drivers.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.