2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor OVERVIEW
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor For Sale
Starting at :
- High-Output 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® engine
- Fuel Tank - 36-gallon
- Auto Start/Stop Engine Technology
- Trailer Sway Control
Ford F-150 Raptor For Sale
Ford F-150 Raptor PERFORMANCE
3.5L V6 EcoBoost® Engine
The Baja-bred F-150 Raptor is perfectly at home on a typical paved road. But going from mild to wild on the most unforgiving terrain- now we're in territory where the Raptor excels with it's extraordinary capability, beginning with raw power. Unique to the Raptor is a twin-turbo, intercooled DOHC 24-valve, 3.5L EcoBoost® with port fuel and direct injection and 10-speed automatic. This high out-put EcoBoost generates more power than the previous 6.2L V8 - a massive 450 horsepower and 510lb-ft. of torque.
High Out-Put Off Road FOX Racing SHOX™
The F-150 Raptor sports 3.0" FOX Racing Shox™ with custom internal bypass technology, delivering 13" of front and 14" of rear suspension travel. This technology allows for variable damping rates based on wheel travel, which provides great off-road performance and a smooth ride on-road.
Terrain Management System™
Terrain Management System™ (Raptor Only) provides six preset modes depending on terrain and driving conditions. Normal mode is well-suited for everyday driving, while sport mode offers higher performance during on-road driving. Weather mode offers confident control in rain, snow or ice. For muddy and sandy terrain, choose Mud and Sand mode. Baja mode is helpful during high-speed desert running and Rock mode is your go-to for low-speed rock crawl mode.
Auto Start/Stop Engine Technology
Auto start-stop technology is a feature on all F-150 engines. When you come to a stop, the engine shuts off to save fuel and restarts immediately when the brake is released. Designed smart for truck applications, auto start-stop deactivates when it wouldn't be needed such as when you're towing a trailer or running in 4-wheel drive.
2018 F-150 Raptor APPEARANCE
Ford F-150 Raptor COMFORT
Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control provides individual climate settings for the driver and front seat passenger.
The voice-activated Navigation System with pinch-to-zoom capability, SiriusXM™ Traffic and Travel Link® can help you get to where you're going easily and keeps you informed. Includes a five-year prepaid subscription.
360-Degree Camera With Split-View Display
The available 360-degree camera with split-view display uses four cameras- one in the grille, tailgate, and under each of the sideview mirrors. The system enables you to see all sides of the truck by stitching the images together and displaying them on a center stack screen. It's useful when maneuvering in tight spaces and on trails. Also helpful is the included hitch assist feature that provides a dynamic sight line to help direct your hitch ball to the trailer receiver.
Lane-Keeping System vibrates the steering wheel or gives torque sensations, or both if you choose, when you drift too close to a lane marker.
Ford F-150 Raptor ACCESSORIES
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor SAFETY & WARRANTY
Curve Control uses technology in the standard AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC) to help slow your vehicle down when you're going too fast on a curve.
Inflatable Second-Row Safety Belts (SuperCrew®)
Inflatable second-row outboard safety belts, optional in the SuperCrew® model, help distribute crash force energy across more of the torso than the traditional safety belt.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.