2018 Ford C-Max
2018 Ford C-Max OVERVIEW
2018 Ford C-Max For Sale
Starting at :
- Terrain Management System6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- Hill Descent Control™
- 2.3L EcoBoost Engine
- Six-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
2018 Ford C-Max MODELS
C-Max Hybrid Titanium
Ford C-Max For Sale
Ford C-Max PERFORMANCE
C-MAX Hybrid delivers best-in-class* 188 combined horsepower, and in all-electric mode, it is capable of a top speed of up to 85 mph. The combined energy of a dynamic electric motor powered by a lithium-ion battery and the 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 gas engine propels C-MAX Hybrids. And power-split hybrid architecture allows the battery and gasoline powered engine to work together using the motor and generator.
2.0L iVCT Atkinson-cycle I-4 Engine
The lithium-ion battery and the 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle gasoline-powered engine work together or separately by using the motor and generator to help maximize the vehicle’s efficiency.
Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT)
The C-MAX Hybrid powertrain uses an eCVT or electronically controlled continuously variable transmission, combining power from the engine and electric motor to deliver power to the wheels when you accelerate. Engineered, designed and produced in-house by Ford, the eCVT eliminates the noticeable upshifts and downshifts of conventional transmissions, providing a seamless driving experience.
Active Grille Shutters
Active Grille Shutters can help improve efficiency by altering the shutters behind the grille. Located between the grille opening and the radiator, the shutters are electronically controlled by the engine control module. They open or close to help maintain the ideal engine operating temperature. When less engine cooling is needed, the shutters close to help improve aerodynamics.
2018 C-Max APPEARANCE
Ford C-Max COMFORT
SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
SmartGauge® with EcoGuide offers a multitude of customizable LCD displays that help you understand how changing your driving habits can have a direct effect on maximizing vehicle efficiency. Content such as the Energy History, Energy Coach and Efficiency Leaves work together to help you monitor and improve your driving performance over time.
Best-In-Class Passenger Vcolume
C-MAX Hybrid’s 5-passenger seating has versatile and comfortable second-row seats and best-in-class* passenger volume. C-MAX Hybrid SE features standard cloth seats, while C-MAX Hybrid Titanium has standard leather-trimmed seats.
Heated Front Seats and Heated Exterior Mirrors
The heated front seats have three comfort settings. When you turn on the defroster, the heated, power exterior mirrors are also activated. These features are available on SE and standard on Titanium.
Class-Exclusive Second-Row In-Floor Storage Compartments
Lift up the floor and you’ll find room for small personal items like a laptop, tablet or your 120-volt convenience cord.
Ford C-Max ACCESSORIES
2018 Ford C-Max SAFETY & WARRANTY
Terrain Management System™
Come snow, gravel, sand or grass, you’ll be ready. The Terrain Management System™ has four settings for you to choose from depending on the road or path you travel.
Standard Rear View Camera
Put the gear selector in Reverse and the rear view camera automatically transmits the image of what’s behind you to your screen when you’re slowly backing up. The rear view camera is standard on all models.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.