2018 Chevrolet Camaro
2018 Chevrolet Camaro OVERVIEW
2018 Chevrolet Camaro For Sale
“A legend at any speed.” —Chevrolet.com
Starting at :
- 2.0L Turbo SIDI Engine
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Bose® Premium 9-System Sound System
- OnStar® Guidance Plan Limited Trial Service
Chevrolet Camaro For Sale
Chevrolet Camaro PERFORMANCE
The Right Mode For The Right Road
Customize your driving experience with the Driver Mode Selector. Choose between Sport, Tour, Snow/Ice (excludes V6 1LE) and Track (V6 1LE, SS and ZL1) to instantly adjust up to eight different vehicle characteristics.
Prepare For Launch
Models equipped with a V8 engine feature Launch Control, which uses Performance Traction Control to keep the rear tires spinning at the correct speed and allows you to adjust both your launch rpm and wheel slippage through the Driver Information Center. ZL1 adds Custom Launch Control along with a Line Lock feature that lets you lock the front wheels to enable the rear wheels to spin, warming the tires for maximum grip at the drag strip. This feature is intended for use during closed course race events.
Get In Gear
Camaro transmission options include:
- 6-speed manual featuring a short throw shifter and Active Rev Matching on SS and ZL1
- Available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic
- 10-speed paddle-shift automatic (Available on ZL1)
Magnetic Ride Control™
Available Magnetic Ride Control™ technology reads the road every millisecond and changes damping in just 10 to 15 milliseconds. As you plunge into a corner, a charge hits the patented suspension fluid, stiffening the suspension and reducing body roll instantaneously.
2018 Camaro APPEARANCE
Flex Your Muscle
From individual accessories like wheels and spoilers, to full-on appearance packages like the muscular and athletic Redline, there’s no shortage of ways to make sure you stand out from the pack.
Blue Skies and Blacktop
The Camaro Convertible offers the same roof line as the Camaro Coupe with a fully automatic soft-top that seamlessly disappears beneath the hard tonneau cover with the push of a single button – even at speeds up to 30 mph — or remotely using the key fob. And with modular underbody bracing, you’ll experience the same sharp, nimble handling as the Coupe.
Chevrolet Camaro COMFORT
Designed To A High Standard
While you can upgrade your interior with RECARO® seats or available heated and ventilated seats, every Camaro starts with a refined cockpit optimized for performance driving.
Interior spectrum lighting, standard on 2SS and ZL1 and available on 2LT, courses around the radio, door trim and cup holders, transitioning between 24 selectable colors. The color spectrum reacts to changes in drive modes, the lighting gives off an ambient nighttime glow, and there’s even a pulsing light show mode you can select when parked.
The Camaro SIX App
Download and experience the 2018 Camaro right on your smartphone and tablet. Customize it by mixing and matching wheels, colors, stripes and accessories, then take a 360° spin around the interior.
High-Performance Goes High-Tech
While the all-new Camaro is loaded with performance technology, it also offers a surprising amount of modern driver-centric tech like a Head-Up Display, a wireless smartphone charger and Apple CarPlay™, each available and ready to upgrade the driving experience.
2018 Chevrolet Camaro SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’re With You All The Way
- 2 Included maintenance visits
- 5 Years or 60,000 of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance with Courtesy Transportation
- 5 Years of the standard OnStar® Basic Plan on most Chevrolet models
- 6 months of the OnStar® Guidance Plan on most Chevrolet models
- Rear vision camera with available Rear Park Assist
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- Available active safety features: Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- 8 standard air bags on Camaro coupe
- Driver and front passenger knee air bags
- Ultra high-strength steel safety cage
- OnStar® Guidance Plan standard for three months with OnStar® Automatic Crash Response System