2018 Buick Regal GS
2018 Buick Regal GS OVERVIEW
2018 Buick Regal GS For Sale
“RACING-INSPIRED DESIGN MEETS HEART-RACING PERFORMANCE” —Buick.com
- 3.6L V6 Direct Injection DOHC VVT
- 4-Wheel Antilock Disc Brembo® Performance Brakes
- 19" Aluminum Wheels With Technical Gray Accents
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capable
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Keyless Open
Buick Regal GS For Sale
Buick Regal GS PERFORMANCE
3.6L V6 Engine
The All-New Regal GS comes standard with the smooth, robust power and torque of a large-displacement V6 engine that delivers an exhilarating 310 HP. It’s paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission that’s electronically controlled for quick and seamless shifts.
Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with active twin-clutch comes standard with the All-New Regal GS. It sends power to the wheel(s) with the most grip to help maximize traction, and provides responsive cornering and acceleration on dry roads.
2018 Regal GS APPEARANCE
Thanks to its standard front Brembo® brakes with dual piston front calipers, Regal GS offers stopping power that’s just as impressive as its heart-racing performance.
2018 Buick Regal GS COMFORT
The All-New Regal GS offers a comprehensive suite of available safety features like Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert. Wherever you go, they help instill tremendous confidence.
Reconfigurable Performance Cluster
Regal GS lets you customize your view of your most important vehicle information with its 8" diagonal reconfigurable performance cluster. Choose between Sport or Touring mode to get a clear view of vital stats like speed, fuel, Navigation, Buick Infotainment and more.
Experience the command of a uniquely customizable driving experience. The GS-exclusive front-performance seats are massaging, heated and ventilated, and can be electronically adjusted for maximum comfort. And with three Interactive Drive Control settings, you can adjust driving performance around your distinctive style.
2018 Buick Regal GS SAFETY & WARRANTY
POWERTRAIN COVERAGE 6 YEARS/70,000 MILES
Buick will warrant each Buick passenger car, light duty truck - for 6 years or 70,000 miles/110,000 kms. with no deductible, whichever comes first, from the original in-service date of the vehicle, for warrantable repairs which are required as a result of defects due to material and/or workmanship to the Powertrain components.
Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
- Provides side-mirror alerts to help the driver avoid crashing into a moving vehicle detected in their side blind spot (or zone)1
- Also helps detect a vehicle that is rapidly approaching their side blind spot during a lane-change maneuver
- May require additional optional equipment
Air Bag System
- Front air bags help to restrain the driver and right-front passenger in a moderate to severe frontal impact1
- Work with the safety belt system to reduce the risk of injury to the driver and right-front passenger if involved in an impact1
- Passenger sensing system automatically switches that seat's air bag on or off, based on weight and pressure on the seat1
- Head-curtain side-impact air bags with thorax protection help reduce the risk of head, neck, thorax and pelvic injuries to fir rear seat passenger in side impacts1
- Knee air bags help protect the knees of the driver and front passenger in the event of a frontal collision1