2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir
2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir OVERVIEW
2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir For Sale
“The First-Ever LaCrosse Avenir raises the standard of Buick luxury, masterfully blending elevated craftsmanship with premium Buick amenities for an experience that rises above and beyond your expectations.” —Buick.com
- 2.5L 4-cylinder engine with eAssist light electrification technology
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Buick Infotainment System with Navigation and 8" diagonal Color Touch Screen
- Bose® Premium 11-speaker Sound System
- OnStar® 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Rear Vision Camera
Buick LaCrosse Avenir For Sale
Buick LaCrosse Avenir PERFORMANCE
Available 20" machined aluminum alloy wheels with Midnight Silver finish (shown) are luxury in motion, while the standard 19" wheels with Pearl Nickel finish give LaCrosse Avenir an alluring presence.
The optional Dynamic Drive Package enhances performance with a premium suspension, 20" wheels and Continuously Variable Real-Time Damping for a smooth, confident ride.
- MPG City / Hwy: 21 / 30
- Front Head Room: 38.4 in.
- Front Leg Room: 42.0 in.
- Rear Leg Room: 38.0 in.
- Horsepower: 310 hp @ 6800 rpm
- Seating Capacity: Up to 5
2018 LaCrosse Avenir APPEARANCE
High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps
- Provide a bright, intense beam of light to help illuminate road signs and highway
- Help improve down-the-road visibility in low-light conditions
- Automatic on/off turns your vehicle's high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
- Flash-to-pass activates the high beams briefly with a tug on the turn signal lever, alerting drivers ahead
Driver Confidence Package #1
Comes standard with rear cross-traffic alert and lane change alert with side blind zone alert. Available Driver Confidence Package #2 comes with adaptive cruise control with full speed range, front pedestrian braking and automatic parking assist.
2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir COMFORT
Bose® Premium Sound System
- Enjoy clear, true sound reproduction with this premium 11-speaker system
- Bose® is renowned for expert sound engineering and high-quality audio, and with 11 premium speakers positioned throughout the cabin, you'll get rich, concert-like sound.
- Includes Active Noise Cancellation, which reduces unwanted low frequencies created by engine, transmission and other powertrain components for a quieter in-cabin experience
- May require additional optional equipment
Riding In Luxury
The LaCrosse Avenir interior welcomes you into an environment of supple, sweeping surfaces, where each tone and texture conveys the highest level of refinement.
Let the sky in with the panoramic power moonroof, bathe in the soft touch of crafted leather-appointed seating, and delight in the rest of LaCrosse Avenir’s premium amenities.
The details that give LaCrosse Avenir its elevated status are evident the moment you discover the modern convenience of wireless charging† and built-in Navigation.
2018 Buick LaCrosse Avenir SAFETY & WARRANTY
POWERTRAIN COVERAGE 6 YEARS/70,000 MILES
Buick will warrant each Buick passenger car, light duty truck - for 6 years or 70,000 miles/110,000 kms. with no deductible, whichever comes first, from the original in-service date of the vehicle, for warrantable repairs which are required as a result of defects due to material and/or workmanship to the Powertrain components.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
When you’re backing out of a parking space, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar to detect left- and right- cross traffic approaching your LaCrosse within 65 feet of either side and alerts you.
Forward Automatic Braking
Available Forward Automatic Braking technology senses when a potential front-end crash is imminent and can automatically brake to help you reduce crash damage or help avoid colliding with a detected vehicle ahead in some very low speed situations.
Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
Available Side Blind Zone Alert issues a visual warning when a vehicle enters your blind zone. And when you’re changing lanes, available Lane Change Alert uses radar to help watch for and warn you of vehicles rapidly approaching your blind zones.