2017 Ford Transit Connect
2017 Ford Transit Connect OVERVIEW
2017 Ford Transit Connect For Sale
Starting at :
- Three 12-volt Outlets, a 115-volt Outlet and an HDMI Port For a Gaming Console
- Available SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- 6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
Ford Transit Connect For Sale
Ford Transit Connect PERFORMANCE
Cargo Van Volumes and Payloads
Maximize your workday in a Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van in one of two wheelbases: Long wheelbase model has 128.6 cu. ft. of cargo space behind the front seats, or 149 cu. ft. of storage with the passenger seat folded. Easily load cargo up to 4-feet wide, 4-feet tall and 7-feet long. Maximum payload rating is 1,610 lbs. Short wheelbase model has 103.9 cu. ft. of cargo space behind the front seats, or 124.3 cu. ft. with the passenger seat folded. Maximum payload rating is 1,470 lbs.
Available SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
SYNC 3 can bring the power of Apple CarPlay to your Ford. You can use Siri® to interact with your iPhone®. Make calls, return missed calls and listen to voice mail, as well as send, read and reply to text messages, and even access your favorite songs and playlists in Apple Music. Apple Maps provides convenient turn-by-turn directions, traffic conditions and estimated travel time.
6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
The 6-speed automatic transmission has wide-ratio gearing for responsive low-end performance and high-end efficiency. Plus convenient SelectShift® and Tow/Haul features;
- SelectShift modes: Progressive Range Select limits the range of gears while in Drive to lock out overdrive for consistent speed over hilly terrain. Full Manual with a toggle switch on the knob lets you shift up and down the gearbox, like operating a manual but without the clutch.
- Tow/Haul mode: On an uphill, it selects the gear that minimizes gear hunting. On a downhill, it keeps the vehicle from upshifting and gaining speed, reducing reliance on brake pressure to slow down.
Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
Electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) operates more efficiently than conventional steering with an electric motor instead of a power-draining hydraulic pump. Its speed-sensitive technology adapts to changing conditions to improve maneuverability and handling. EPAS provides an easy, fluid feel of the wheel during low-speed maneuvers, which becomes firmer as speed increases. That’s not all. EPAS can offset pulling or drifting caused by steady crosswinds or crowned road surfaces and can also damp wheel vibrations.
2017 Transit Connect APPEARANCE
Ford Transit Connect COMFORT
Seven Passenger Seating
The long wheelbase Transit Connect XLT Passenger Wagon with seating for seven.
Second Row Storage Compartment
The optional second-row aircraft-style overhead storage compartment, available in Transit Connect passenger wagon models.
Get Plugged In
With as many as five USB ports for charging tablets and mobile devices, two auxiliary jacks for headphones, up to three 12-volt outlets, a 115-volt outlet and an HDMI port for a gaming console, there’s no shortage of power in the Pilot.
Audio for All
Listen to more with Bluetooth® Streaming Audio and available Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, Pandora® compatibility, SiriusXM® Radio and HD Radio™.
Ford Transit Connect ACCESSORIES
2017 Ford Transit Connect SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
The Lap of Luxury
Ride in style and treat your passengers to the same with comfortable, leather-trimmed seating.
Refinement Within Reach
With an available 8-in Display Audio Touch-Screen and a Rear Entertainment System, there is luxury everywhere you look.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.