2017 Ford Taurus
2017 Ford Taurus OVERVIEW
2017 Ford Taurus For Sale
Starting at :
- All-Wheel Drive
- Blind Spot Information System
- Sony® with HD Radio™ Technology
- Six-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission with Shifter Button Activation
Ford Taurus For Sale
Ford Taurus PERFORMANCE
Evolution in Driving Intelligence
The technology features in Taurus can enhance your driving experience. Taurus offers available SYNC® 3 – our next generation of voice-activated technology. Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert warns you when a vehicle is in your blind spot or is approaching when you’re slowly backing out of a parking space. Available adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning with brake support automatically slows your vehicle when traffic is detected ahead. There’s even available active park assist, which can help make parallel parking easy.
Comfort and Style Come Together
The interior combines style, comfort and fine craftsmanship. Soft-touch, high-quality materials are used throughout the cabin. Available amenities include a heated steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats and heated outboard rear seats for passengers. For music lovers, Taurus can be equipped with an available Audio System from Sony® with HD Radio™ Technology.
Six-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission with Shifter Button Activation
Taurus SE, SEL and Limited models feature the six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with shifter button activation. This feature lets you override automatic operation and enjoy the performance feel of a manual with control over gear selection. Taurus SHO has race-inspired, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters for changing gears easily and quickly.
Important safety features stay activated, such as the Belt-Minder® warning chime, until the safety belts are buckled. The audio system remains muted. MyKey can be set to place limits on maximum speed and audio volume. Low-fuel warnings are displayed in the message center, followed by a chime when the fuel level reaches an eighth of a tank.
2017 Taurus APPEARANCE
Ford Taurus COMFORT
Superior styling and craftsmanship are evident in every detail of the Taurus interior, starting with the use of soft-touch, high-quality materials throughout the cabin, including cloth-wrapped front, center and rear pillars. Design aficionados will appreciate the clean, elegant lines and refined color palette. And for that sense of quiet comfort, Taurus features insulation in the engine compartment as well as the cabin to isolate engine and external noise to provide you and your passengers with an enjoyable ride.
SHO is all about performance. Features include your choice of available Charcoal Black leather-trimmed seats or leather-trimmed seats with Mayan Gray Miko® inserts (both with unique SHO embroidery), aluminum pedals, woven aluminum appliqué, floor mats with SHO embroidery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Heated Steering Wheel
On cold winter days, you’ll appreciate the heated steering wheel, standard on Taurus Limited and Taurus SHO. To turn it on, simply click the icon on the eight-inch touchscreen. The final touch—an available power-tilt/-telescoping steering column—can be adjusted to accommodate your optimal driving position.
Standard on Limited and SHO, ambient lighting features light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that illuminate the front and rear footwells, door handles and two front cupholders. Scroll through and select the color you want – Ice Blue®, orange, soft blue, red, green, blue or purple. There are also five dimmer levels to adjust the intensity of the light.
Ford Taurus ACCESSORIES
2017 Ford Taurus SAFETY & WARRANTY
Torque Vectoring Control and Curve Control
Torque Vectoring Control and Curve Control, standard on all Taurus models, are two components of AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control (ESC). Torque Vectoring Control uses the braking system to imitate the effect of a torque vectoring differential. In particular, when accelerating through corners, it applies braking to the front inside wheel, so more of the engine torque goes to the outside wheel, which has more grip. Curve Control will slow your vehicle when it senses that you’re going too fast into a particular curve. Employing throttle reduction and four-wheel braking intervention, it’s always active in helping you maintain control.
Intelligent AWD sensors balance torque between the front and rear wheels to enhance handling and maximize traction, typically before wheelslip can even occur. Standard on SHO and available on SEL and Limited.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.