2017 Ford Mustang
2017 Ford Mustang OVERVIEW
2017 Ford Mustang For Sale
Starting at :
- 3.7L V6 offers up 300 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque
- Heated and Cooled Seats
- Launch Control
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
2017 Ford Mustang MODELS
Mustang V6 Fastback
Mustang EcoBoost Fastback
Mustang V6 Convertible
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback
Mustang GT Fastback
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Convertible
Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mustang Shelby GT350
Mustang Shelby GT350R
Ford Mustang For Sale
Ford Mustang PERFORMANCE
Four engines. One soul.
Have fun deciding: the 3.7L V6 offers up 300 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque, standard on V6 models, while the 2.3L EcoBoost® churns out 310 hp* and 320 lb.-ft. of torque,* standard on EcoBoost® models. The 5.0L V8 kicks out 435 hp* and 400 lb.-ft. of torque,* standard on GT models. Last but certainly not least, the 5.2L V8 delivers 526 hp and 429 lb.-ft. of torque, standard on the Shelby GT350® and Shelby GT350R.
Launch control integrates the brakes, traction control and powertrain control to help ensure smooth, consistent starts for all driving conditions. Real-time vehicle performance info is displayed through Track Apps™ on the in-dash LCD screen. This advanced system can help drivers of all skill levels to drive like the pros by providing excellent torque balance, grip and acceleration.
Skip The Straight And Narrow.
The 2017 Ford Mustang features an integral link independent rear suspension that helps minimize body roll and isolate road imperfections for a responsive ride and precise handling. Aluminum-alloy rear knuckles and H-arms help reduce unsprung mass. So Mustang has twice as much anti-squat and nearly 10 times the amount of anti-lift for better pitch control during hard acceleration and braking compared to the previous generation.
2017 Mustang APPEARANCE
Ford Mustang COMFORT
The driver’s seat – set in a low, sporty position – offers abundant travel for comfortable positioning. The steering column manually telescopes and tilts, helping provide a controlled feel. The shifter leaves ample clearance for the controls, while the cupholders are positioned outside of the shift path. You’ll enjoy ample knee room, as well as a left-side footrest (dead pedal) set to the same angle as the accelerator.
Shelby GT350® Interior
The Shelby GT350® interior is as sporty inside as it is outside. RECARO® cloth seats with Miko® suede sport inserts are standard. The instrument panel includes Shelby-exclusive aluminum trim. The steering wheel is wrapped in leather and Alcantara® trim. Standard features include a race-inspired Shelby-unique shift knob and Shelby-unique shift indicator light that is displayed on the windshield.
Heated and Cooled Seats
The six-way power-adjustable leather-trimmed driver and front passenger seats in EcoBoost® Premium and GT Premium models are heated and cooled. The driver’s seat includes power lumbar support and available driver memory.
Ford Mustang ACCESSORIES
2017 Ford Mustang SAFETY & WARRANTY
Shelby GT350® Handling
Braking: We teamed up front and rear Brembo® calipers with cross-drilled, two-piece brake rotors. The huge 394mm (15.5"") rotors up front and 380mm (14.9"") rotors in the back complete this tight, hardworking system that gives GT350 its well-earned track cred.
Independent Rear Suspension
The 2017 Ford Mustang features an integral link independent rear suspension that helps minimize body roll and isolate road imperfections for a responsive ride and precise handling. Aluminum-alloy rear knuckles and H-arms help reduce unsprung mass. So Mustang has twice as much anti-squat and nearly 10 times the amount of anti-lift for better pitch control during hard acceleration and braking compared with the previous generation.
BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
The available BLIS® with cross-traffic alert10 helps make driving more convenient. It uses radar to identify if a vehicle is detected in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. Cross-traffic alert also uses radar to watch for traffic behind you as you’re slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway. If cross-traffic sensors detect a vehicle approaching from up to 15 yards away, you will be audibly and visually alerted.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.