2017 Audi Q3 Crossover
2017 Audi Q3 Crossover OVERVIEW
2017 Audi Q3 Crossover For Sale
2017 Q3 Crossover
Starting at $31,800*
Go to town on the town
With its nimble performance and versatile cargo carrying capability, the Audi Q3 can take you on new adventures all over town. Available quattro® all-wheel drive means it’s great for getting out of it too.
Audi Q3 Crossover For Sale
2017 Q3 Crossover FEATURES
Q3 Features2.0 TFSI®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Tilt and telescopic manually adjustable steering column
- Folding and sliding front center armrest with height adjustment
- Power windows with one-touch up/down operation and pinch protection
- Panoramic sunroof
- Dual front sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors
- 12-volt power outlets
- Eight beverage holders (four cup and four bottle)
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass
- Ambient LED interior lighting
- Illuminated locking glove compartment
- Stainless steel trunk sill and door sills
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
Safety | Security
- Driver and front passenger airbags, front thorax side airbags and Sideguard® head curtain airbags1
- Front passenger occupant detection for airbags1
- Power central locking system with safety unlock feature if airbags deploy
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD) and brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Offroad mode and traction control (ASR)
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) in rear seats
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Hill descent assist
- Leather seating surfaces
- Twelve-way power front seats, including four-way power lumbar adjustment
- Heated front seats
- 60/40 split folding rear seat with pass-through armrest and cupholders
Infotainment | Technology
- MMI® navigation plus with voice control system7
- Audi connect® with six-month trial subscription8
- BOSE® Surround Sound System with 14 speakers, AudioPilot® noise compensation and 465 watts
- Color driver information system
- HD Radio™ Technology
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 90-day trial subscription2
- SiriusXM® Traffic with four-year subscription2
- Cruise control with coast, resume and accelerate features
- Audi music interface with iPod® integration
- BLUETOOTH® wireless technology preparation for mobile phone3
- BLUETOOTH® streaming audio3
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry (front doors and tailgate)4
- SD card slot for audio playback of MP3 music files
- Parking system plus with rear view camera (front and rear sensors)
- Audi side assist
- Rain/light sensor for automatic windshield wipers and headlights
- Singleframe® grille
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Automatic headlights
- LED taillights
- Power-adjustable, power-folding, driver-side auto-dimming, heated exterior side mirrors
- Front and rear fog lights
- Dual exhaust outlet (driver’s side)
- Aluminum trim around exterior windows
- Aluminum roof rails
- Power tailgate
- Tailgate spoiler
- LED turn indicator lights integrated into the exterior side mirrors
- Heated windshield washer nozzles
- Rear privacy glass
- Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and SiriusXM Traffic sold separately or as a package after trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call us at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. Sirius satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Our Internet radio service is available throughout our satellite service area and in AK and HI. © 2013 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved. SiriusXM is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the SiriusXM Traffic service or its use in the vehicle. For more information, visit siriusxm.com/traffic.
- iPod integration and BLUETOOTH wireless technology require compatible devices.
- Some Audi models are equipped with a keyless ignition feature. The details as to how the system works can vary, and Audi owners should consult their owner’s literature or an authorized Audi dealer if they have further questions about the operation of this feature. Please note that Audi warns against leaving the vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
- All fuel economy figures are EPA estimates unless otherwise noted. Your mileage will vary. See www.fueleconomy.gov for more information.
- Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
- Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. The features and technologies discussed are optional, may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions, and should be used only when it is safe and appropriate. The Wi-Fi hotspot feature is intended for passenger use only. BLUETOOTH® requires compatible device.
2017 Audi Q3 Crossover ENGINEERING
Always be seen in a good light
It’s probably one of the first things that drew you in. Our beautifully designed LED daytime running lights are designed to do more than just garner admiring glances. They provide additional security by helping make you more visible to others. It’s just another way we’re always trying to put you in a good light.
Get a grip
Roads can be unpredictable. Luckily, the Q3 is available with our legendary quattro® all-wheel drive system. By sending power to the wheels with the most grip, quattro® helps maximize available traction to improve handling performance. And when roads get slippery, it’s not hard to see how it can help you get a grip on the situation.
It’s nice having power. And with a 200-horsepower TFSI® turbocharged engine, the Q3 has power to spare. It makes quick work of getting you through packed city streets, or passing on a two lane highway. And it’s smartly designed, giving you the power to pass by fueling stations too.
Truth: TFSI® engines combine direct injection with the turbocharger, unleashing higher power output and outstanding responsiveness.
Audi Q3 Crossover TECHNOLOGY
BOSE® Surround Sound System
Providing an impressive 465 watts and 14 speakers, this available premium audio system provides outstanding power and clarity.
MMI® navigation plus
The available MMI® navigation system is also available with Audi connect®, enabling Google Earth 3D satellite imagery, a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight passenger devices, local traffic and weather, flight info, news and more.
Audi side assist
The available Audi side assist system can help alert you when a vehicle is in your blind spot. It’s how we’ve got your back, and your sides too.
Parking system plus with rear view camera
This feature uses rear sensors to detect when you are close to another object, while a rear view camera helps provide additional visibility when backing up. It’s clear we’ve got parking covered.