2017 Audi A4 Allroad
2017 Audi A4 Allroad OVERVIEW
2017 Audi A4 Allroad For Sale
2017 A4 Allroad
Starting at $44,000*
All who wander are not lost
Let your adventurous spirit ride shotgun in the rugged yet sophisticated allroad. Surrounded by premium luxury and technology, the allroad helps you find new horizons.
Audi A4 Allroad For Sale
2017 A4 Allroad FEATURES
2017 Audi A4 Allroad Features2.0 TFSI®
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Tilt and telescopic manually adjustable steering column
- Folding and sliding front center armrest with height adjustment
- Power windows with one-touch up/down operation and pinch protection
- Decorative interior inlays1
- Panoramic sunroof
- Dual front sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors
- Four 12-volt power outlets
- Eight beverage holders (four cup and four bottle)
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass
- Front and rear footwell LED lighting
- Ambient LED interior lighting
- Illuminated locking glove compartment
- Aluminum door sill inlays
- Front and rear floor mats
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
Safety | Security
- Driver and front passenger dual-stage airbags, front thorax side airbags and Sideguard® head curtain airbags2
- Front passenger occupant detection—for airbags2
- Power central locking system with safety unlock feature if airbags deploy
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD) and brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Offroad mode and traction control (ASR)
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) in rear seats
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Leather seating surfaces
- Eight-way power front seats and four-way power lumbar adjustment for driver
- Split folding 60/40 rear seatbacks
- Heated front seats
- Driver seat memory
Infotainment | Technology
- MMI® Navigation plus with voice control system7
- Audi connect® with six-month trial subscription8
- Bang & Olufsen® Sound System with 14 speakers and 505 watts
- Color driver information system
- HD Radio™ Technology
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 90-day trial subscription3
- SiriusXM® Traffic with four-year subscription3
- Cruise control with coast, resume and accelerate features
- Audi music interface with iPod® integration
- BLUETOOTH® wireless technology preparation for mobile phone
- BLUETOOTH® streaming audio
- Garage door opener (HomeLink®)
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry6
- Dual SD card slots with 32GB operating capacity
- Parking system plus with rear view camera
- Audi side assist
- Rain/light sensor for automatic windshield wipers and headlights
- Singleframe® grille
- Adaptive xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Automatic headlights
- LED taillights
- Power-adjustable, power-folding, auto-dimming, heated exterior side mirrors with memory
- Front and rear fog lights
- Headlight washing system
- Dual exhaust outlets
- Aluminum trim around exterior windows
- Aluminum roof rails
- Power tailgate
- LED turn indicator lights integrated into the exterior side mirrors
- Heated windshield washer nozzles
- allroad® exterior appearance with contrasting cladding, stainless steel underbody protection and side sill inserts
- Rear privacy glass
- Decorative inlay options will vary based on model and interior color combination. See your dealer for details.
- Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and SiriusXM Traffic sold separately or as a package after trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call us at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. Sirius satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Our Internet radio service is available throughout our satellite service area and in AK and HI. © 2013 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved. SiriusXM is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the SiriusXM Traffic service or its use in the vehicle. For more information, visit siriusxm.com/traffic.
- All fuel economy figures are EPA estimates unless otherwise noted. Your mileage will vary. See www.fueleconomy.gov for more information.
- Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
- Some Audi models are equipped with a keyless ignition feature. The details as to how the system works can vary, and Audi owners should consult their owner’s literature or an authorized Audi dealer if they have further questions about the operation of this feature. Please note that Audi warns against leaving the vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
- Audi Navigation plus depends on signals from the worldwide Global Positioning Satellite network. The vehicle's electrical system and existing wireless and satellite technologies must be available and operating properly for the system to function. The system is designed to provide you with suggested routes in locating addresses, destinations and other points of interest. Changes in street names, construction zones, traffic flow, points of interest and other road system changes are beyond the control of Audi of America, Inc. Complete detailed mapping of lanes, roads, streets, toll roads, highways, etc., is not possible, therefore you may encounter discrepancies between the mapping and your actual location. Please rely on your individual judgment in determining whether or not to follow a suggested Audi Navigation plus route. Periodically mapping updates will be available for purchase at an additional cost. Consult your dealer or call 1-800-FOR-AUDI for details.
- Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. The features and technologies discussed are optional, may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions, and should be used only when it is safe and appropriate. The Wi-Fi hotspot feature is intended for passenger use only. BLUETOOTH® requires compatible device.
2017 Audi A4 Allroad ENGINEERING
Stick to the path you’re on
No matter what terrain you’re on, our legendary quattro® all-wheel drive system can help you tackle it. By sending power to all four wheels instead of just two, quattro® helps the allroad stick to the road. It’s just another way the allroad helps keep you on your path.
A glowing review on style
When we pioneered the design of our LED daytime running lights, the goal was to help others see you coming. But we also made them beautiful to look at. As a result, they’ve become a glowing example of our attention to detail and style.
Power to go the distance
From main street to mountain passes, the allroad has all the power you need with its turbocharged 220-hp TFSI® engine. Combined with an eight-speed Tiptronic transmission, the allroad shows how going the distance has never been so much fun.
Audi A4 Allroad TECHNOLOGY
Audi drive select
By offering four distinct driving modes, available Audi drive select can modify various vehicle performance characteristics to tailor your Audi to your driving style.
MMI® navigation plus
The available MMI® navigation system is also available with Audi connect®, enabling Google Earth 3D satellite imagery, a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight passenger devices, local traffic and weather, flight info, news and more.
Parking system with rear view camera
This feature uses rear sensors to detect when you are close to another object, while a rear view camera helps provide additional visibility when backing up. It’s clear we’ve got parking covered.
Audi side assist
The available Audi side assist system can help alert you when a vehicle is in your blind spot. It’s how we’ve got your back, and your sides too.
Adaptive cruise control with stop & go
This available feature maintains a preset distance to the vehicle in front, and can read traffic conditions to help stop or accelerate your Audi as needed. It’s the perfect example of how you can relax and still be in control.
Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry
With the available Audi advanced key you can lock, unlock and start your allroad without having to reach for your pocket. So your hands are free to do just about anything else.