2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD OVERVIEW
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD For Sale
We engineered the Sierra 3500 Denali HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of professional grade capability you demand.
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Power steering with Active Hydraulic Assist
- Remote locking tailgate
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control air conditioning
GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD For Sale
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD PERFORMANCE
Sierra 3500 Denali HD delivers a smooth ride with a fully independent coil-over-shock front suspension and 3″-wide multistage rear leaf springs, which engage progressively as the load in the bed or the hitch increases.
AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in Sierra’s class offers an available fully automatic locking rear differential:
- The Eaton® Locker senses a difference in wheel speed of approximately 100 rpm
- It locks to turn both rear wheels in unison for added traction
DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L V8 TURBO
The advanced DURAMAX diesel in the Sierra 3500 Denali HD delivers 397 hp and 765 lb ft of torque, making it the most powerful Sierra ever. With nearly 1.4 million sold since 2004, the Duramax is a proven workhorse. Paired with the sophisticated Allison® 1000 Series Transmission with overdrive, this available powertrain also offers a maximum highway range of up to 680 miles on a single fill-up.
DURALIFE™ BRAKE ROTORS
This ferritic nitrocarburizing technology is a GM-exclusive patented process that hardens and strengthens brakes. Duralife® protects against corrosion and can double the life of the brakes compared to conventional rotors.
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD APPEARANCE
UNMATCHED CARGO-BOX INNOVATION
The 2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD truck shows how our “Never Say Never” approach to engineering can transform working harder into working smarter. The cargo box includes intuitive features.
STANDARD SPRAY-ON BEDLINER
Our high-performance bedliner helps to protect your truck bed from scratches, dents and corrosion by providing it with a durable, watertight seal.
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD COMFORT
To help avoid trouble, Sierra is the first heavy duty pickup to offer the new available Driver Alert Package, including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and the Safety Alert Seat. These innovations help make you aware of the driving environment surrounding your Sierra 3500HD Denali.
APPLE CAR PLAY
Apple CarPlay support syncs your phone to Sierra’s IntelliLink system, allowing you to:
- Send, read and reply to texts messages
- Access your artists, songs, playlists and iTunes radio
- Access Apple Maps
- Make calls and listen to voicemail
- Support additional audio apps
WIRELESS CHARGING PAD
The 2016 Sierra 3500 Denali HD helps you stay connected with a convenient Wireless Charging Pad, which allows you to seamlessly charge phones, tablets or other mobile devices with ease.
A QUIET RIDE
The Denali cabin is engineered to provide you and your passengers with a quiet, comfortable experience.
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
SEGMENT-FIRST DRIVER ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
Sierra 3500 Denali HD pickup truck offers a suite of available advanced safety technologies to give you true peace of mind, including:
- Forward Collision Alert.
- Lane Departure Warning.
- Safety Alert Seat.
Rear and Front Park Assist
This system becomes active when the vehicle is driven at low speeds:
- Uses sensors at the front and rear to detect stationary objects near the vehicle
- Issues warnings when the vehicle gets too close to an object
- Helps the driver feel more confident when maneuvering into or out of a parking spot