2016 GMC Savana Cargo
2016 GMC Savana Cargo OVERVIEW
2016 GMC Savana Cargo For Sale
We designed the accommodating interior of Savana to put everything you need within reach. The well-organized instrument panel and driver information center help you get the job done right.
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI
- 6-speed automatic heavy-duty transmission
- 145-amp alternator
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air bags, frontal driver and right-front passenger
GMC Savana Cargo For Sale
2016 GMC Savana Cargo PERFORMANCE
Powerful Engine Options
Savana offers fuel options including gas, FlexFuel-Capable E85, compressed natural gas (CNG), and biodiesel. Powertrain choices include the most powerful diesel in its class, with 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque.
Tow/haul mode provides a dual-mode shift program that lets you hold gears longer, giving you more torque and providing a smooth transition between gears when climbing hills.
2016 GMC Savana Cargo APPEARANCE
2016 GMC Savana Cargo COMFORT
With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
- Available cruise control
- Available leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Standard power windows/door locks
The efficient, contemporary instrument panel displays all the information you need.
- Easy-to-read gauge clusters
- Fuel level and maintenance monitors
- Trip information, oil life, and engine-hour displays (Diesel models only)
2016 GMC Savana Cargo SAFETY & WARRANTY
PRO GRADE PROTECTION
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
All Savana models feature driver and front passenger air bags, which includes Thoracic air bags for side-impact protection. Head-curtain side air bags are standard for the first-row passengers. These air bags unfurl from the roof rail like a protective curtain for passengers, activated by either rollover sensors or side-impact sensors.
Standard 6-month trial to OnStar®
Service includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, AtYourService, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.