2016 Ford Transit Connect
2016 Ford Transit Connect OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Transit Connect For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford Transit Connect MODELS
Transit Connect XLT Wagon
Transit Connect XL Wagon
Transit Connect Titanium Wagon
Ford Transit Connect For Sale
Ford Transit Connect PERFORMANCE
The Transit Connect has an EPA-estimated rating of 29 hwy mpg* when equipped with the available 1.6L EcoBoost® I-4 engine.**
- Standard 2.5L Duratec® I-4 engine delivers 169 horsepower and 171 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available 1.6L EcoBoost® I-4 gas engine has unsurpassed 178 horsepower† and best-in-class 184 lb.-ft. of torque
- Both engines are coupled with the six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission
**Only available on short-wheelbase models for Transit Connect Wagon.
†Tested with 93-octane fuel.
Transit Connect Wagon
Transit Connect Wagon offers class-exclusive* available seven-passenger seating, impressive maneuverability, and ample storage, payload** and towing capacities.
- Long-wheelbase wagon - seating for up to seven with 104.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity available behind the front seats†
- Short-wheelbase wagon - seating for up to five, easy maneuvering and parking on tight city streets with 77.1 cu. ft. of storage capacity available behind the front seats†
- Maximum payload of 1,270 lbs.†† with unsurpassed towing capacity of 2,000 lbs.††
**Capacity limited by maximum payload restrictions. See dealers for details.
†With the rear seat backs folded.
††When properly equipped.
2016 Transit Connect APPEARANCE
Ford Transit Connect COMFORT
- New for 2016 are second-row fold-flat bucket seats - standard in the Titanium and available in the XLT long-wheelbase models
- Class-exclusive* seven-passenger seating - standard in XL and XLT long-wheelbase wagons and optional in the Titanium
- Short-wheelbase wagon - seating for up to five passengers; second-row seats that flip, fold and tumble to provide additional cargo room; you can also remove one or both seats
- Front-passenger seat folds flat when needed for a writing surface or a shelf for your laptop**
- When not accommodating passengers, the rear seats in all wagon models fold for storage space on demand
**Not available with leather-trimmed seats.
Transit Connect Cargo Van
The Transit Connect Cargo Van is your ideal business tool with its compact size and best-in-class* maneuverability. Seating comfort makes it easy to spend hours a day at the wheel. It is also easy to access from the side and rear doors to the cargo area, which has a best-in-class* 87.3-in. flat load floor length (long wheelbase), a low floor height (under 2 feet), near-vertical walls, a durable vinyl floor covering, and cargo tie-down hooks. What’s more, the passenger seat back folds flat to serve as a writing surface or a platform for your laptop.
Ford Transit Connect ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Transit Connect SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert
Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert10 helps make driving more convenient.
- It uses radar to identify if a vehicle is detected in your blind spot and can alert you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror
- Cross-traffic alert also uses radar to detect traffic behind you as you're slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway
Tested and Built Ford Tough®
Commercial vehicles have to withstand the severity of everyday on-the-job duty. That’s why the Transit Connect was vigorously tested to 150,000 customer-equivalent miles.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.