2016 Ford Super Duty
2016 Ford Super Duty OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Super Duty For Sale
2016 Ford Super Duty MODELS
Super Duty F-250 XL
Super Duty F-350 XL
Super Duty F-250 XLT
Super Duty F-350 XLT
Super Duty F-250 Lariat
Super Duty F-350 Lariat
Super Duty F-250 King Ranch®
Super Duty F-450 XL
Super Duty F-350 King Ranch
Super Duty F-250 Platinum
Super Duty F-350 Platinum
Super Duty F-450 XLT
Super Duty F-450 Lariat
Super Duty F-450 King Ranch
Super Duty F-450 Platinum
Ford Super Duty For Sale
Ford Super Duty PERFORMANCE
AVAILABLE 2ND GENERATION 6.7L POWER STROKE® V8 TURBO DIESEL
6.7L Power Stroke® with best-in-class power and fuel economy.
- Best-in-class 440 horsepower*
- Best-in-class 860 lb.-ft. of standard torque*
- Best-in-class fuel economy**
- Unique turbocharging for on-demand performance
- Quiet and clean operation
TOW/HAUL MODE AND ENGINE-EXHAUST BRAKING
Enhanced performance and control at the push of a button.
- Tow/haul mode (gas and diesel engines with TorqShift® SelectShift® 6-speed transmission) and engine-exhaust braking (diesel engine only)
- Driver-activated tow/haul mode holds the proper gear to help maintain optimum power and reduce gear hunting when going uphill; on a downhill, tow/haul mode inhibits upshifting to help keep the vehicle from gaining speed
- Driver-activated diesel engine-exhaust braking function restricts exhaust flow to create back pressure for engine-braking while going downhill
- Tow/haul mode and engine exhaust braking combined increase control and reduce downhill brake wear when carrying a heavy load
Nobody tows and hauls more.
- Best-in-class 40,400-lb. gross combination weight rating (GCWR)*
- Maximum 31,200-lb. tow rating
- F-450 with upgraded suspension, tires and towing gear
- High-Capacity F-350 Trailer Tow Package with features such as a wide-track front axle, the same that's standard on the F-450
2016 Super Duty APPEARANCE
Ford Super Duty COMFORT
FORD SYNC.® SAY THE WORD
Available voice-activated SYNC® helps keep you connected, all while keeping your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. Explore the two SYNC versions offered and discover which one is right for you.
- Hands-Free Calling
- Automatic Phone Book Download
- Music Search and Control
- SYNC® AppLink™
- No-Extra-Charge 911 Assist®
Rear Seat Storage and Flat Load Floor
You'll appreciate the convenience of Super Duty® interior design when you need to carry cargo and other items inside the cab. Both the SuperCab and Crew Cab models have a class-exclusive* rear flat load floor that helps make it easy to load large cargo. The SuperCab features rear hinged doors that open 170 degrees for easy loading. And the 4-door Crew Cab offers a new available class-exclusive* folding lockable under-seat box (shown) for storing loose items or things you'd want to keep concealed and secure.
Ford Super Duty ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Super Duty SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Six Upfitter Switches
Available factory-installed auxiliary upfitter switches now total six (up from four). The system includes two 40-amp switches (ignition on or off) plus four 25-amp switches (ignition on). What's more, the switches with fuses and associated relays are integrated into the new overhead console/storage compartment. Upfitter switches are a convenient way to connect a variety of aftermarket accessories (such as a winch, lights, strobes, 2-way radio) to the vehicle's electrical system. They're factory-installed, so there's no need to cut into the truck's electrical system when installing accessories.
New optional cameras* enhance visibility for on-site tasks. Tailgate camera. High-definition 180/360-degree cameras displaying all sides of the truck. Class-exclusive* Trailer Reverse Guidance with visual guides along both sides for an enhanced view of where the trailer is going. Customer-placed rear trailer camera. And center high-mount stop lamp camera for viewing the pickup bed, helpful when hooking up to a 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch.
The smartest Super Duty® Ever.
The 2017 Super Duty is our toughest and strongest heavy-duty pickup ever. It's also our smartest Super Duty, making life for you on the job easier and more productive with an all-new redesigned cab plus a host of newly available technologies. Among them are BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow, Trailer Reverse Guidance, and SYNC® 3 — optional features you can get on any Super Duty from the base XL to the top-of-the-line Platinum.