2016 Ford Super Duty
2016 Ford Super Duty OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Super Duty For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford Super Duty MODELS
Super Duty F-250 XL
Super Duty F-350 XL
Super Duty F-250 XLT
Super Duty F-350 XLT
Super Duty F-250 Lariat
Super Duty F-350 Lariat
Super Duty F-250 King Ranch®
Super Duty F-450 XL
Super Duty F-350 King Ranch
Super Duty F-250 Platinum
Super Duty F-350 Platinum
Super Duty F-450 XLT
Super Duty F-450 Lariat
Super Duty F-450 King Ranch
Super Duty F-450 Platinum
Ford Super Duty For Sale
Ford Super Duty PERFORMANCE
AVAILABLE 2ND GENERATION 6.7L POWER STROKE® V8 TURBO DIESEL
6.7L Power Stroke® with best-in-class power and fuel economy.
- Best-in-class 440 horsepower*
- Best-in-class 860 lb.-ft. of standard torque*
- Best-in-class fuel economy**
- Unique turbocharging for on-demand performance
- Quiet and clean operation
TOW/HAUL MODE AND ENGINE-EXHAUST BRAKING
Enhanced performance and control at the push of a button.
- Tow/haul mode (gas and diesel engines with TorqShift® SelectShift® 6-speed transmission) and engine-exhaust braking (diesel engine only)
- Driver-activated tow/haul mode holds the proper gear to help maintain optimum power and reduce gear hunting when going uphill; on a downhill, tow/haul mode inhibits upshifting to help keep the vehicle from gaining speed
- Driver-activated diesel engine-exhaust braking function restricts exhaust flow to create back pressure for engine-braking while going downhill
- Tow/haul mode and engine exhaust braking combined increase control and reduce downhill brake wear when carrying a heavy load
Nobody tows and hauls more.
- Best-in-class 40,400-lb. gross combination weight rating (GCWR)*
- Maximum 31,200-lb. tow rating
- F-450 with upgraded suspension, tires and towing gear
- High-Capacity F-350 Trailer Tow Package with features such as a wide-track front axle, the same that's standard on the F-450
2016 Super Duty APPEARANCE
Ford Super Duty COMFORT
FORD SYNC.® SAY THE WORD
Available voice-activated SYNC® helps keep you connected, all while keeping your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. Explore the two SYNC versions offered and discover which one is right for you.
- Hands-Free Calling
- Automatic Phone Book Download
- Music Search and Control
- SYNC® AppLink™
- No-Extra-Charge 911 Assist®
Rear Seat Storage and Flat Load Floor
You'll appreciate the convenience of Super Duty® interior design when you need to carry cargo and other items inside the cab. Both the SuperCab and Crew Cab models have a class-exclusive* rear flat load floor that helps make it easy to load large cargo. The SuperCab features rear hinged doors that open 170 degrees for easy loading. And the 4-door Crew Cab offers a new available class-exclusive* folding lockable under-seat box (shown) for storing loose items or things you'd want to keep concealed and secure.
Ford Super Duty ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Super Duty SAFETY & WARRANTY
Six Upfitter Switches
Available factory-installed auxiliary upfitter switches now total six (up from four). The system includes two 40-amp switches (ignition on or off) plus four 25-amp switches (ignition on). What's more, the switches with fuses and associated relays are integrated into the new overhead console/storage compartment. Upfitter switches are a convenient way to connect a variety of aftermarket accessories (such as a winch, lights, strobes, 2-way radio) to the vehicle's electrical system. They're factory-installed, so there's no need to cut into the truck's electrical system when installing accessories.
New optional cameras* enhance visibility for on-site tasks. Tailgate camera. High-definition 180/360-degree cameras displaying all sides of the truck. Class-exclusive** Trailer Reverse Guidance with visual guides along both sides for an enhanced view of where the trailer is going. Customer-placed rear trailer camera. And center high-mount stop lamp camera for viewing the pickup bed, helpful when hooking up to a 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch.
The smartest Super Duty® Ever.
The 2017 Super Duty is our toughest and strongest heavy-duty pickup ever. It's also our smartest Super Duty, making life for you on the job easier and more productive with an all-new redesigned cab plus a host of newly available technologies. Among them are BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow, Trailer Reverse Guidance, and SYNC® 3 — optional features you can get on any Super Duty from the base XL to the top-of-the-line Platinum.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.