2016 Ford Mustang
2016 Ford Mustang OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Mustang For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford Mustang MODELS
Mustang V6 Fastback
Mustang V6 Convertible
Mustang EcoBoost® Fastback
Mustang EcoBoost® Premium Convertible
Mustang GT Fastback
Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mustang Shelby GT350
Mustang Shelby GT350R
Ford Mustang For Sale
Ford Mustang PERFORMANCE
Powerful. By Design.
Put your hands on the wheel of a Mustang and you feel one thing above everything else: power. With four engines to choose from, the new Mustang is designed to overwhelm the senses with its pulse-raising torque and legendary roar. Make no mistake – the Mustang is engineered for pure exhilaration.
Precise handling and control
The front and rear suspension systems work together to provide precise handling and control.
- Fully independent rear suspension
- Double-ball-joint front suspension
- Pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking
- Reduction of body roll improves the overall feel and ride vs. the previous generation.
Selectable Drive Modes*
Customizable driving modes let you dial in preferred handling dynamics
- Choose from four settings: normal, snow/wet, sport and track
- Mustang adjusts its handling and response characteristics to optimize control
- Select driving modes by using the toggle switch on the center stack
2016 Mustang APPEARANCE
Ford Mustang COMFORT
The driver’s seat – set in a low, sporty position – offers abundant travel for comfortable positioning. The steering column manually telescopes and tilts, helping provide a controlled feel. The shifter leaves ample clearance for the controls, while the cupholders are positioned outside of the shift path.
Heated and Cooled Seats
The six-way power-adjustable leather-trimmed driver and front passenger seats in EcoBoost® Premium and GT Premium models are heated and cooled. The driver’s seat includes power lumbar support and available driver memory.
Getting into and starting your Mustang is incredibly simple, thanks to standard Intelligent Access with push-button start. With the key fob in your pocket or bag, unlock the driver’s door with a touch of the handle. Once inside, press the brake pedal (the clutch with manual transmission), then start the engine with the push of a button.
Ford Mustang ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Mustang SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
The 2016 Mustang's double ball joint front suspension provides high-performance driving dynamics, allowing for larger brakes than the previous generation without excessive wheel offsets that would affect steering feel.
The 2016 Ford Mustang has an integral link independent rear suspension that helps decrease body roll and isolate road imperfections for a responsive ride and precise handling. Aluminum-alloy rear knuckles and H-arms help reduce unsprung mass.
HID and LED Lighting
Mustang is instantly recognizable with high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with signature LED lighting and LED tri-bar taillamps with the famous Mustang sequential turn signals.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.