2016 Ford Focus
2016 Ford Focus OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Focus For Sale
2016 Ford Focus MODELS
Focus S Sedan
Focus SE Sedan
Focus SE Hatch
Focus Titanium Sedan
Focus Titanium Hatch
Ford Focus For Sale
Ford Focus PERFORMANCE
Available 1.0-Liter EcoBoost® Engine
The 1.0L gasoline, direct-injection, turbocharged EcoBoost® is the first-ever three-cylinder engine from Ford. Available with 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions.*
- EPA-estimated rating of 30 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg. Available 1.0L EcoBoost® I-3 with auto start stop technology and 6-speed manual. Actual mileage will vary.
- 1.0L EcoBoost engine has 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque.
Easy to own, install and recharge from home.
A 240-volt/30-amp home charging station is available for purchase with or without installation services from AeroVironment.™ If you decide to have the unit installed, an AeroVironment-affiliated electrician can perform an electrical audit and then install the 240-volt /30-amp charging station. The electrician is able to handle everything, including securing the required permits.
- AeroVironment is branded by Ford Motor Company, offering 240-volt/30-amp hardwired home charging stations in addition to portable stations for nonpermanent installation, easy removal or replacement
- A full battery charge takes as little as 3.6 hours
More. By Design.
The Focus has a lot to offer. Yes, it’s a great drive – responsive and fun. But it’s also the most equipped Focus to date, with features that deliver more by design. Available active park assist 10 provides you with hands-free parallel parking, while smart additions like SYNC® 3 27, our next-generation of voice-activated technology, keeps you connected. Not to mention Rearview Camera and MyKey® come standard. With features like these, it’s more than a whole lot of fun.
2016 Focus Titanium
Great looks and intuitive technology come standard. Other available features that can be found on 2016 Focus Titanium include:
- Intelligent access with push-button start*
- SYNC® 3*
- Rear view camera*
- Blind spot information system (BLIS®)
- Lane keeping system
- Active Park Assist
2016 Focus APPEARANCE
Ford Focus COMFORT
Sophisticated design rewards you with thoughtful amenities
We paid attention to detail and utilized premium materials in our crafting of the Ford Focus. Intuitive and simple, the craftsmanship is easy to see with the available leather-trimmed seats or the tilt and telescoping column with leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The MyFord® Mobile app from Ford, standard on Focus Electric, and myfordmobile.com* let you monitor and schedule charging your Focus Electric from just about anywhere. Get remote charging status updates, so you can check charge levels and available range. Find the location of your vehicle as well as the nearest charging stations and the most efficient route to get there. Other things MyFord® Mobile* app and myfordmobile.com let you do include:
- Create a journey with multiple stops using the Trip Planner feature to determine if the vehicle has an adequate charge to reach the various designated charge point destinations
- PlugShare® can help you determine the location of your vehicle via the built-in GPS and view nearby charging stations
- Set Go Times, which is a preconditioning function that allows you to set your desired interior temperature using utility power before departing to help maximize your EV range**
Ford Focus ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Focus SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Available features10 keep watch over you and your family.
Rear view camera and MyKey® are standard on gas and electric models. Other available features include:
- Lane-keeping system
- Active park assist
- Reverse sensing system
The 2016 Ford Focus gas and electric models have features that do more than just make technology convenient – they can change the way you interact with your vehicle. The available SYNC® 3 offers high-speed performance, enhanced voice recognition a capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability, available navigation with easy destination entry and pinch-to-zoom functionality, Siri® seamless integration and automatic updates over Wi-Fi. Just say the word and SYNC 3 delivers next-level connectivity. Also, available Intelligent Access with push-button start lets you get in and start your car without taking the key out of your pocket.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.