2016 Ford Flex
2016 Ford Flex OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Flex For Sale
2016 Ford Flex MODELS
Ford Flex For Sale
Ford Flex PERFORMANCE
A style all its own.
- Standard bright dual exhaust tips
- Six available wheel choices
- Distinctive body-side grooves
- Available in contrasting color combinations
- Chrome grille (satin-aluminum finish grille on the Limited) with integrated headlamps
- Available satin-aluminum finish liftgate appliqué on the Limited
- FLEX lettering on hood
The Appearance Package includes interior and exterior accents.
- Shadow Black-painted or monochromatic body-color roof
- Shadow Black-painted exterior mirrors caps
- 20-inch wheels in painted High-Gloss black
- Leather-trimmed seats with perforated-leather inserts
- Perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel with Meteorite Black bezels
- Unique finish door trim and instrument panel appliqués
- Floor mats with unique logo first-row floor mats
- Shadow Black painted grille center bar and liftgate appliqué
- Black beltline molding
2016 Flex APPEARANCE
Ford Flex COMFORT
Flex features lots of smart storage space. If you need more space, fold the second-row and third-row seats flat for a total of up to 83.2 cu. ft. For storing smaller items, Flex offers a first-row console, first- and second-row door storage pockets, map pockets behind the first-row seats, third-row storage in the armrests and a large lockable glove compartment. There are also up to 12 cup and bottle holders. Explore Convenience.
The standard seven-passenger seating includes first-row bucket seats, a second-row 60/40 split bench seat and a 50/50 split bench third-row seat. Both rear seats can also be folded flat for storage room (up to 83.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity). Flex also offers a six passenger seating option-second-row power-assisted fold 40/40 bucket seats or a pass-through to the third row. Explore Comfort.
Ford Flex ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Flex SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Occupant protection and collision avoidance features include:
- Front-Passenger Sensing System
- Safety structure with high-strength steel
- First-, Second- and third-row Safety Canopy® System with rollover sensor
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™)39
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™*
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Dual-stage front- and front-seat side-impact airbags**
- Available second-row outboard inflatable safety belts
*SOS hardware may become damaged or the battery may lose power in a crash, which could prevent operation. Not all crashes will activate an airbag or safety belt pretensioner.
**Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
Active Park Assist
Available active park assist is designed to help make parallel parking a breeze. While driving slowly by parking spots, simply activate this feature and it scans for available parking spaces. Ultrasonic sensors measure the distance to the curb and other parked cars. Once the right spot is identified, you’re signaled to stop and accept the system’s assistance. You control the shifting, accelerating and braking.10