2016 Ford Fiesta
2016 Ford Fiesta OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Fiesta For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford Fiesta MODELS
Fiesta S Sedan
Fiesta S Hatch
Fiesta SE Sedan
Fiesta SE Hatch
Fiesta Titanium Sedan
Fiesta Titanium Hatch
Ford Fiesta For Sale
Ford Fiesta PERFORMANCE
Fun. By Design.
Fun. That’s the feeling you get when you drive a Fiesta. Its nimble handling means you can count on a ride that delivers. Combine that with smart connectivity via available SYNC®327 and the comfort of available heated leather-trimmed front seats. Then add great fuel efficiency*, so the fun can last all day long.
Power Meets Economy
Fiesta has fuel-sipping mpg as well as attention-grabbing performance. Meet the 1.0-liter twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) engine:
- Direct injection
- 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque*
- EPA-estimated rating of 31 city/43 highway/36 combined mpg**
- Available on Fiesta SE with manual transmission
**Actual mileage will vary.
A whole lot of performance with a whole lot of style. Meet the impressive Fiesta ST that offers:
- 1.6L EcoBoost® engine with 197 horsepower and 202 lb.-ft. of torque*
- Unique sport-tuned suspension
- Torque Vectoring Control with understeer cornering control
- Upgraded chassis and larger four-wheel disc brakes
- 17-inch Rado Gray-painted aluminum wheels with summer performance W-rated tires**
- ST-unique black mesh grille with red ST badge
- Black headlamp bezels and fog lamps with carbon black bezels
- ST-unique high-mounted body-color rear spoiler
- Center airfoil and rear diffuser for style and enhanced aerodynamics
- Twin chrome-tipped exhaust
- Front and rear fascia lower extension
- Side rocker molding
- Race-inspired aluminum pedals
- ST logo on front-door skid plate
- Available partial leather RECARO® seats
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
**Ford does not recommend using summer tires when temperatures drop to approximately 45°F or below (depending on tire wear and environmental conditions) or in snow/ice conditions. If the vehicle must be driven in these conditions, Ford recommends using all-season or snow tires. RECARO is a registered trademark of RECARO Beteiligungs-GmbH.
2016 Fiesta APPEARANCE
Ford Fiesta COMFORT
SYNC® 3. Our next generation of voice-activated technology.
New easy-to-use design. New interface. New features. The available SYNC® 3 is not only new, it’s responsive and innovative. Just say the word and discover how SYNC® 3 delivers next-level connectivity.
- Hands-free calling - Make a call with a simple push of a button along with the sound of your voice, and the phone conversation can be heard through your vehicle speakers
- SYNC AppLink™ - Use your voice to control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps while driving
- Enhanced voice recognition - Talk with simple, real-world voice commands and the system responds naturally to your voice
- Music search and control - Just say what music you want to hear and listen to it easily with voice-activated search or say “Bluetooth® audio” to stream your favorite content on your phone wirelessly
The Fiesta helps make driving user-friendly.
- Intelligent Access with push-button start in the Titanium and ST lets you open the driver’s side door and start the vehicle when the key is in your pocket
- The rear view camera10 and Reverse Sensing System 10, standard in the Titanium, aid you when you are slowly backing up
- Available automatic headlamps activate when wipers are in motion
- Available MyKey® encourages responsible driving by others when they get behind the wheel of your vehicle by letting you limit the vehicle’s top speed, decrease audio volume and more
- Available SYNC® 3 has an easy-to-read color touch screen that conveniently displays phone, audio and available navigation functions, all on the home screen
- From a light tap on the touch screen to simple voice commands, SYNC® 3 has impressive responsiveness, such as the convenient swipe feature, similar to what is found on your smartphone
Ford Fiesta ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Fiesta SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Extensive use of high-strength lightweight steel helps protect critical occupant safety zones in the 2016 Fiesta. This airbag inflates between the driver's knees and the instrument panel. The first- and second-row seats have side-curtain airbag protection. They feature roll-fold technology, which is designed to inflate between the window glass and the passenger's head. When combined with the front-seat side airbags, the side-curtain airbags help provide protection for both head and chest in certain side-impact collisions. *Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
As an important safety feature, your vehicle’s tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) will illuminate a warning light if one of your road tires is significantly under-inflated.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.