2016 Ford Fiesta
2016 Ford Fiesta OVERVIEW
2016 Ford Fiesta For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford Fiesta MODELS
Fiesta S Sedan
Fiesta S Hatch
Fiesta SE Sedan
Fiesta SE Hatch
Fiesta Titanium Sedan
Fiesta Titanium Hatch
Ford Fiesta For Sale
Ford Fiesta PERFORMANCE
Fun. By Design.
Fun. That’s the feeling you get when you drive a Fiesta. Its nimble handling means you can count on a ride that delivers. Combine that with smart connectivity via available SYNC®327 and the comfort of available heated leather-trimmed front seats. Then add great fuel efficiency*, so the fun can last all day long.
Power Meets Economy
Fiesta has fuel-sipping mpg as well as attention-grabbing performance. Meet the 1.0-liter twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) engine:
- Direct injection
- 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque*
- EPA-estimated rating of 31 city/43 highway/36 combined mpg**
- Available on Fiesta SE with manual transmission
**Actual mileage will vary.
A whole lot of performance with a whole lot of style. Meet the impressive Fiesta ST that offers:
- 1.6L EcoBoost® engine with 197 horsepower and 202 lb.-ft. of torque*
- Unique sport-tuned suspension
- Torque Vectoring Control with understeer cornering control
- Upgraded chassis and larger four-wheel disc brakes
- 17-inch Rado Gray-painted aluminum wheels with summer performance W-rated tires**
- ST-unique black mesh grille with red ST badge
- Black headlamp bezels and fog lamps with carbon black bezels
- ST-unique high-mounted body-color rear spoiler
- Center airfoil and rear diffuser for style and enhanced aerodynamics
- Twin chrome-tipped exhaust
- Front and rear fascia lower extension
- Side rocker molding
- Race-inspired aluminum pedals
- ST logo on front-door skid plate
- Available partial leather RECARO® seats
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
**Ford does not recommend using summer tires when temperatures drop to approximately 45°F or below (depending on tire wear and environmental conditions) or in snow/ice conditions. If the vehicle must be driven in these conditions, Ford recommends using all-season or snow tires. RECARO is a registered trademark of RECARO Beteiligungs-GmbH.
2016 Fiesta APPEARANCE
Ford Fiesta COMFORT
SYNC® 3. Our next generation of voice-activated technology.
New easy-to-use design. New interface. New features. The available SYNC® 3 is not only new, it’s responsive and innovative. Just say the word and discover how SYNC® 3 delivers next-level connectivity.
- Hands-free calling - Make a call with a simple push of a button along with the sound of your voice, and the phone conversation can be heard through your vehicle speakers
- SYNC AppLink™ - Use your voice to control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps while driving
- Enhanced voice recognition - Talk with simple, real-world voice commands and the system responds naturally to your voice
- Music search and control - Just say what music you want to hear and listen to it easily with voice-activated search or say “Bluetooth® audio” to stream your favorite content on your phone wirelessly
The Fiesta helps make driving user-friendly.
- Intelligent Access with push-button start in the Titanium and ST lets you open the driver’s side door and start the vehicle when the key is in your pocket
- The rear view camera10 and Reverse Sensing System 10, standard in the Titanium, aid you when you are slowly backing up
- Available automatic headlamps activate when wipers are in motion
- Available MyKey® encourages responsible driving by others when they get behind the wheel of your vehicle by letting you limit the vehicle’s top speed, decrease audio volume and more
- Available SYNC® 3 has an easy-to-read color touch screen that conveniently displays phone, audio and available navigation functions, all on the home screen
- From a light tap on the touch screen to simple voice commands, SYNC® 3 has impressive responsiveness, such as the convenient swipe feature, similar to what is found on your smartphone
Ford Fiesta ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford Fiesta SAFETY & WARRANTY
Extensive use of high-strength lightweight steel helps protect critical occupant safety zones in the 2016 Fiesta. This airbag inflates between the driver's knees and the instrument panel. The first- and second-row seats have side-curtain airbag protection. They feature roll-fold technology, which is designed to inflate between the window glass and the passenger's head. When combined with the front-seat side airbags, the side-curtain airbags help provide protection for both head and chest in certain side-impact collisions. *Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
As an important safety feature, your vehicle’s tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) will illuminate a warning light if one of your road tires is significantly under-inflated.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.