2016 Ford F-150
2016 Ford F-150 OVERVIEW
2016 Ford F-150 For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford F-150 MODELS
F-150 King Ranch
Ford F-150 For Sale
Ford F-150 PERFORMANCE
ALUMINUM GETS THE GOLD.
When F-150 added high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy, it got stronger, more capable and more efficient than ever. It also got some very prestigious awards.
- Ford has been named Best Truck Brand by U.S. News & World Report for F-150 and Super Duty.
- 2016 Ford F-150 is the Best Buy of the Year among trucks according to Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com*
- Ford F-150 is the Winner of a 2016 Most Popular on Edmunds.com Award
SEE WHY EVERY OTHER TRUCK IS HISTORY.
- Class-exclusive* cab and box fabricated from high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloys
- Vehicle weight up to 700 pounds lighter than the previous generation, resulting in better fuel efficiency.**
- Greater towing and payload capacities, impressive power-to-weight ratio for faster acceleration, enhanced handling and brake responsiveness
- Best-in-class towing† or payload††
- Improved power-to-weight ratio across the entire four-engine lineup for greater performance over the previous generation
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. Best-in-class towing when properly equipped with available 3.5L EcoBoost® engine, 4x2. Best-in-class payload when properly equipped with 5.0L V8 engine, 4x2.
**EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 19 city/26 hwy/22 combined mpg, 2.7L EcoBoost® V6, 4x2. Actual mileage will vary. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
†Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. When properly equipped with available 3.5L EcoBoost® V6, 4x2.
††Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. When properly equipped with available 5.0L V8, 4x2.
NEW F-150 LIMITED
Introducing the new Ford F-150* Limited: the most advanced and luxurious F-150 ever.
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine paired with an electronic six-speed automatic transmission
- Heated and cooled, black and Mojave leather front seats with Limited badging
- 10-way power adjusted seating and class-exclusive** multicontour massaging
- Unique instrument cluster face
- Heated rear seats
- SYNC® 3 with AppLink™
Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp.
*Available winter 2015.
** Class is full-size pickups under 8,500 lbs GVWR. Premium performance engines.
2016 F-150 APPEARANCE
Ford F-150 COMFORT
Panoramic Vista Roof
The available twin-panel panoramic Vista Roof® extends over the front and rear seats of the SuperCrew® model. The front panel can slide open or tilt up at the touch of a button on the overhead console.
SYNC® 3 with SYNC® Connect
Upgrade to available SYNC® 3. Enjoy all of the standard SYNC features plus new hardware, new software, and a new easy-to-use design. SYNC 3 offers high-speed performance, enhanced voice recognition, a capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability, available navigation with easy destination entry and pinch-to-zoom functionality, Siri® seamless integration, and automatic updates over Wi-Fi.® With a SYNC® Connect-equipped vehicle, you can use FordPass® to track your vehicle’s location and remotely access vehicle features such as start, lock and unlock and vehicle status including fuel level and approximate mileage. You can also schedule specific times to remotely start your vehicle so it’s ready to hit the road as soon as you are.
F-150 King Ranch Interior
The iconic running "W" is embossed on the seat backs of the ruggedly luxurious F-150 King Ranch.
F-150 XLT SuperCrew Interior
F-150 XLT SuperCrew® in Medium Earth Gray with cloth seating.
Ford F-150 ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford F-150 SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
THE SAFEST FORD F-150 EVER
- 5-Star overall crash test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety* Administration, thanks to 31 safety-related innovations
- Safety starts with the frame's high-strength steel. A fully boxed frame features eight crossmembers (five through-welded) made of up to 78 percent high-strength steel (up from 23 percent in the previous generation)
- Features an advanced restraint system with dual-stage airbags, Curve Control to help drivers stay on their intended path, and available inflatable rear safety belts in SuperCrew® models - a segment-first innovation**
- Safety belt pretensioners added to the belt anchor side further tighten the lap belt around front-seat passengers, keeping them in a more secure spot early in the event of a crash
**Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
NEW PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST™*
Whether you're a towing novice or a seasoned pro, Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ makes backing up a trailer as easy as turning a knob.
- Rotate the knob left or right in the direction you want the trailer to go
- Makes navigating the trailer more intuitive
- Advanced rear view camera technology alerts you to obstacles in your path
- F-150 is the first pickup truck to offer this breakthrough feature
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.