2016 Ford F-150
2016 Ford F-150 OVERVIEW
2016 Ford F-150 For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford F-150 MODELS
F-150 King Ranch
Ford F-150 For Sale
Ford F-150 PERFORMANCE
ALUMINUM GETS THE GOLD.
When F-150 added high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy, it got stronger, more capable and more efficient than ever. It also got some very prestigious awards.
- Ford has been named Best Truck Brand by U.S. News & World Report for F-150 and Super Duty.
- 2016 Ford F-150 is the Best Buy of the Year among trucks according to Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com*
- Ford F-150 is the Winner of a 2016 Most Popular on Edmunds.com Award
SEE WHY EVERY OTHER TRUCK IS HISTORY.
- Class-exclusive* cab and box fabricated from high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloys
- Vehicle weight up to 700 pounds lighter than the previous generation, resulting in better fuel efficiency.**
- Greater towing and payload capacities, impressive power-to-weight ratio for faster acceleration, enhanced handling and brake responsiveness
- Best-in-class towing† or payload††
- Improved power-to-weight ratio across the entire four-engine lineup for greater performance over the previous generation
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. Best-in-class towing when properly equipped with available 3.5L EcoBoost® engine, 4x2. Best-in-class payload when properly equipped with 5.0L V8 engine, 4x2.
**EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 19 city/26 hwy/22 combined mpg, 2.7L EcoBoost® V6, 4x2. Actual mileage will vary. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
†Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. When properly equipped with available 3.5L EcoBoost® V6, 4x2.
††Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR. When properly equipped with available 5.0L V8, 4x2.
NEW F-150 LIMITED
Introducing the new Ford F-150* Limited: the most advanced and luxurious F-150 ever.
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine paired with an electronic six-speed automatic transmission
- Heated and cooled, black and Mojave leather front seats with Limited badging
- 10-way power adjusted seating and class-exclusive** multicontour massaging
- Unique instrument cluster face
- Heated rear seats
- SYNC® 3 with AppLink™
Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp.
*Available winter 2015.
** Class is full-size pickups under 8,500 lbs GVWR. Premium performance engines.
2016 F-150 APPEARANCE
Ford F-150 COMFORT
Panoramic Vista Roof
The available twin-panel panoramic Vista Roof® extends over the front and rear seats of the SuperCrew® model. The front panel can slide open or tilt up at the touch of a button on the overhead console.
SYNC® 3 with SYNC® Connect
Upgrade to available SYNC® 3. Enjoy all of the standard SYNC features plus new hardware, new software, and a new easy-to-use design. SYNC 3 offers high-speed performance, enhanced voice recognition, a capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability, available navigation with easy destination entry and pinch-to-zoom functionality, Siri® seamless integration, and automatic updates over Wi-Fi.® With a SYNC® Connect-equipped vehicle, you can use FordPass® to track your vehicle’s location and remotely access vehicle features such as start, lock and unlock and vehicle status including fuel level and approximate mileage. You can also schedule specific times to remotely start your vehicle so it’s ready to hit the road as soon as you are.
F-150 King Ranch Interior
The iconic running "W" is embossed on the seat backs of the ruggedly luxurious F-150 King Ranch.
F-150 XLT SuperCrew Interior
F-150 XLT SuperCrew® in Medium Earth Gray with cloth seating.
Ford F-150 ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford F-150 SAFETY & WARRANTY
THE SAFEST FORD F-150 EVER
- 5-Star overall crash test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety* Administration, thanks to 31 safety-related innovations
- Safety starts with the frame's high-strength steel. A fully boxed frame features eight crossmembers (five through-welded) made of up to 78 percent high-strength steel (up from 23 percent in the previous generation)
- Features an advanced restraint system with dual-stage airbags, Curve Control to help drivers stay on their intended path, and available inflatable rear safety belts in SuperCrew® models - a segment-first innovation**
- Safety belt pretensioners added to the belt anchor side further tighten the lap belt around front-seat passengers, keeping them in a more secure spot early in the event of a crash
**Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
NEW PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST™*
Whether you're a towing novice or a seasoned pro, Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ makes backing up a trailer as easy as turning a knob.
- Rotate the knob left or right in the direction you want the trailer to go
- Makes navigating the trailer more intuitive
- Advanced rear view camera technology alerts you to obstacles in your path
- F-150 is the first pickup truck to offer this breakthrough feature
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.