2016 Ford C-MAX
2016 Ford C-MAX OVERVIEW
2016 Ford C-MAX For Sale
Starting at :
2016 Ford C-MAX MODELS
C-MAX Hybrid SE
C-MAX Hybrid SEL
Ford C-MAX For Sale
Ford C-MAX PERFORMANCE
Fun-to-drive performance. Smart technology.
- 2.0L iVCT Atkinson-cycle I-4 hybrid engine teamed with an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT )
- 188 combined hp delivers dynamic performance
- Regenerative Braking System
- The next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide provides real-time information to help you maximize efficiency from your C-MAX Hybrid or C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid
C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid
Think of C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid as a “hybrid plus.” Featuring a state-of-the-art, lithium-ion battery and an electric motor with a gasoline engine, C-MAX Energi is designed for dynamic performance.
- Plugging in is optional – you can operate in all-electric mode using power from the lithium-ion battery
- If you choose to plug in, 120-volt convenience cord comes with the vehicle, or opt for the available 240- volt home charging option, which can fully recharge your vehicle in 2.5 hours*
- Next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide can coach you on driving efficiently
Next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
The dual-LCD next-generation SmartGauge with EcoGuide provides information to help you maximize efficiency from your C-MAX Hybrid or C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid.
- Configurable screens such as Brake Coach help you maximize your vehicle’s efficiency
- Built-in LCD tutorials on braking and driving efficiency
- Two levels of personalized information with MyView
- Easy-to-use five-way steering wheel-mounted controls
2016 C-MAX APPEARANCE
Ford C-MAX COMFORT
Both C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid have versatile and comfortable second-row seats that fold for carrying cargo. C-MAX Hybrid SE and C-MAX Energi SE feature standard cloth seats. C-MAX Hybrid Titanium and C-MAX Energi Titanium have standard leather-trimmed seats.
Both C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid have a versatile interior.
- Best-in-class passenger volume*
- Spacious room for five
- Second-row seats that fold, with a flat load floor in the C-MAX Hybrid
- C-MAX Hybrid - 52.6 cu. ft. behind the first row with second-row seats folded
- C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid - 42.8 cu. ft. behind the first row with second-row seats folded
- Second-row in-floor storage compartments in the footwells behind the front seats
Ford C-MAX ACCESSORIES
2016 Ford C-MAX SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
With the standard 2016 Ford C-MAX Backup Camera, you can check what is behind you with ease, making parking much easier.
The 2016 Ford C-MAX has seven airbags, including a driver's knee bag, and the usual range of now-standard safety equipment.
The IIHS gives the C-Max mostly good scores in its testing, however the lack of any forward-crash prevention systems keeps it from the agency's top awards. It gets a four-star overall rating from the NHTSA, with four stars for frontal crash and roof strength but five for side impact.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.