2016 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback
2016 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback OVERVIEW
2016 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback For Sale
“Sonic offers an available turbocharged engine and up to 40 MPG hwy. Also, it’s the first car in its class† to offer 10 standard air bags.” —Chevrolet.com
- ECOTEC® 1.8L 4-cylinder engine
- 5-speed manual transmission
- AM/FM stereo
- 10 air bags
Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback For Sale
Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback PERFORMANCE
Go The Distance
Standard ECOTEC® 1.8L I-4 engine with 5-speed manual transmission delivers 138 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque in the base model. The available 1.4L turbocharged engine and 6-speed manual transmission offer an EPA-estimated 40 MPG highway without sacrificing power or athleticism.
Infectiously Fun To Drive
Sonic is a sporty, small car for those who want more than just a way to get around. It’s for people who love to have a little fun behind the wheel thanks to the available turbocharged engine that offers an EPA-estimated 40 MPG highway. In fact, Sonic has quite a history when it comes to safety. The 2015 Sonic was named a 2015 Top Safety Pick in its Small Car segment by The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS). Plus it’s the first car in its class† to offer 10 standard air bags.
Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback COMFORT
Sonic offers available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity through OnStar®. The powerful signal gives you and your passengers the ability to connect up to seven devices to the Internet, giving you the freedom to roam while connected.
The OnStar Basic Plan keeps you connected for five years.
- RemoteLink® Key Fob Services to remotely start and lock/unlock your car
- OnStar® Advanced Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification to help make service scheduling easier
Sonic offers available innovative safety technology such as Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and available rear vision camera.
2016 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’re With You All The Way
- Bumper-to-bumper limited warranty - 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Powertrain Limited Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Electric and Hybrid Warranty - 8 years or 100,000 miles for certain components
- 2 Included maintenance visits
- Available Forward Collision Alert issues a warning sound to alert you of a possible collision
- Available Lane Departure Warning will alert you when you drift lanes without signaling
- Available rear vision camera helps you back up more safely
- Sonic is the first car in its class with 10 standard air bags
- Sensors throughout the vehicle determine how many air bags deploy
- The cabin is reinforced with high-strength steel throughout
- Built-in sensors automatically contact an OnStar® Advisor to see if you need help
- The advisor uses GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request emergency help
- It’s part of the OnStar® Guidance Plan