2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD OVERVIEW
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD For Sale
“Built for the most extreme jobs and conditions.” —Chevrolet.com
Starting at :
- Available Digital Steering Assist
- 23,200 lbs Towing Capacity
- Standard Vortec™ 6.0L V8
- Payload rating of 7,153 lbs.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD For Sale
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD PERFORMANCE
Power With A Purpose
Silverado HD offers two heavy-duty truck engines: the standard gasoline-powered VortecTM 6.0L V8, and available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8. Both work in tandem with our advanced trailering technologies to deliver exceptional control and capability on every road.
Available Digital Steering Assist
Available Digital Steering Assist power steering helps make hauling and trailering easier with electronic controls that enhance road holding and stability on the highway.
Turn Mountains Into Molehills
When you’re hauling the heaviest loads across the most rugged terrain, you need a gas or Duramax® diesel truck you can depend on. Our most powerful heavy-duty truck, Silverado 3500HD gets the job done with best-in-class maximum conventional towing capacity. High-strength steel for high-strength dependability.
Got Something Serious To Tow?
In addition to big-time towing capacity, Silverado HD has several built-in features designed to help stability, safety and control.
- 14,600 lbs. with standard VortecTM 6.0L V8
- 23,200 lbs. with available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
2016 Silverado 3500HD APPEARANCE
Multiple Ways To Tie Down Cargo
Secure cargo your way with available upper and lower tie-down hooks rated to secure up to 250 lbs. each.
Forward-Hinged Rear Doors
Forward-hinged rear doors make getting in and out of Double Cab models of Silverado HD easier.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD COMFORT
The Exclusive High Country
Powerful meets premium with the exclusive 2016 Silverado HD High Country. It includes:
- Exclusive Saddle premium leather-trimmed interior, Bose® premium audio system and other unique accents.
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®
Customizable Driver Display
Choose the vehicle information you want to see — and how you want to see it — with the available 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center (DIC).
USB and Power Outlets
Staying connected means nothing if you can’t stay charged. That’s why Silverado HD offers multiple USB ports, four auxiliary power outlets and an available 110-volt outlet – not to mention wireless charging capabilities.
RemoteLink Key Fob Services, included with the OnStar RemoteLink® mobile app, are standard for five years with the OnStar® Basic Plan and allow you to:
- Remote start your vehicle (if equipped with factory-installed Remote Start)
- Lock and unlock your vehicle from almost anywhere (if equipped with automatic locks)
- Activate your vehicle’s horn and lights to help you locate it
Technology That Raises The Bar
Silverado is the first full-size pickup to offer built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® connectivity. The truck also offers support for Apple CarPlay™, which provides an easier way to use your compatible iPhone with the available Chevrolet MyLink display.
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD SAFETY & WARRANTY
We’re With You All The Way
- 2 Included maintenance visits
- 5 Years or 60,000 of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance with Courtesy Transportation
- 5 Years of the standard OnStar® Basic Plan on most Chevrolet models
- 6 months of the OnStar® Guidance Plan on most Chevrolet models
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Rear Vision Camera
- ABS Brakes with Duralife rotors
- 6 available air bags
- OnStar® Guidance Plan with OnStar® Automatic Crash Response system standard for six months