2015 Ford Transit Connect
2015 Ford Transit Connect OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Transit Connect For Sale
Starting at :
- Seats Up To Seven
- Curve Control and Trailer Sway Control
- Maximum Payload Rating Of 1,620 lbs
- 169-Horsepower 2.5L Duratec® I-4
2015 Ford Transit Connect MODELS
Transit Connect Cargo Van
Transit Connect Cargo Van
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon XLT
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon XL
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon Titanium
Ford Transit Connect For Sale
Ford Transit Connect PERFORMANCE
The Transit Connect has a best-in-class EPA-estimated rating of 30 hwy mpg when equipped with the available 1.6L EcoBoost® I-4 engine.*
- Standard 2.5L Duratec® I-4 engine delivers 169 horsepower and 171 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available 1.6L EcoBoost®** I-4 gas engine has best-in-class EPA-estimated rating of 30 hwy mpg,* best-in-class 178 horsepower† and best-in-class 184 lb.-ft. of torque†
- Both engines are coupled with the six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission
*EPA-estimated ratings of 22 city/30 hwy/25 combined mpg. 1.6L EcoBoost. Actual mileage will vary. Class is Small Vans.
**Only available on short-wheelbase models for Transit Connect Wagon.
†Using 93-octane fuel.
Best-in-Class Towing Capacity
The Transit Connect leads its class* in towing capacity.
- Best-in-class* towing capacity of 2,000 lbs. when properly equipped
*Class is Small Vans.
2015 Transit Connect APPEARANCE
On the left, the Transit Connect XLT Van in Silver. On the right, the Transit Connect XLT Wagon in Solar.
The Transit Connect Titanium Wagon in Deep Impact Blue with available panoramic fixed-glass Vista Roof®.
The Transit Connect Titanium Wagon in Race Red with Trailer Tow Package.
Ford Transit Connect COMFORT
Transit Connect Van
The spacious, versatile and capable van.
- Short-wheelbase van - easy maneuvering and parking on tight city streets, 103.9 cu. ft. of storage capacity behind the front seats
- Long-wheelbase van - 128.6 cu. ft. of storage capacity behind the front seats
- Maximum payload of 1,620 lbs.**
- Best-in-class* towing capacity of 2,000 lbs.
*When properly equipped. Class is Small Vans.
**When Properly equipped.
Transit Connect Wagon
Transit Connect Wagon offers class-exclusive* available seven-passenger seating, impressive maneuverability, and ample storage, payload and towing capacities
- Long-wheelbase wagon - seating for up to seven, 104.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity behind the front seats**
- Short-wheelbase wagon - easy maneuvering and parking on tight city streets, 77.1 cu. ft. of storage capacity behind the front seats†
- Maximum payload of 1,270 lbs. when properly equipped
- Best-in-class† towing capacity of 2,000 lbs. when properly equipped
*Class is Small Vans. With available third-row seat.
**Behind the front-row seats with the rear seat backs folded.
†Class is Small Vans.
Ford Transit Connect ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Transit Connect SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Available voice-activated SYNC® technology helps you stay connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
Once your phone is paired to the system, SYNC takes your connections to the next level.
- Stay in touch with hands-free calling
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay assured with 911 Assist®
Available Lane-Keeping Alert
A camera mounted behind the windshield watches road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. This available feature can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.