2015 Ford Transit
2015 Ford Transit OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Transit For Sale
- Standard 6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- Rack-and-Pinion Power-Assisted Steering
- Auxiliary Audio Input Jack
- Voice-Activated SYNC®
2015 Ford Transit MODELS
Transit Passenger Wagon XL
Transit Passenger Wagon XLT
Ford Transit For Sale
Ford Transit PERFORMANCE
Compared with the previous Ford full-size van, the all-new Transit Wagon offers higher fuel economy ratings for the cost-conscious business.
- Available 3.5L EcoBoost® V6: Beats the previous E-Series 6.8L V10 premium gas engine in EPA-estimated highway mpg by 46 percent*
- 3.7L Ti-VCT V6: Surpasses the E-Series standard 4.6L V8 gas engine in EPA-estimated highway mpg by 19 percent*
*EPA-estimated rating of 14 city/19 hwy/16 combined mpg, regular wheelbase wagon with low or medium roof. Actual mileage will vary.
GVWRs, Volumes and Payloads
Wide range of cargo van GVWR, payload and volume capacities.
- Cargo van GVWR range: 8,600 lbs. (single rear wheels) to 10,360 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Wagon GVWR range: 8,550 lbs. (single rear wheels) to 10,360 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Cargo van payload range: 3,060 (single rear wheels) to 4,560 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Wagon payload range: 2,610 (single rear wheels) to 3,480 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Cargo van volume range: 246.7 cu. ft. (regular wheelbase and low roof) to 487.3 cu. ft. (long wheelbase/extended body and high roof)
2015 Transit APPEARANCE
The Transit Van with the long wheelbase and medium roof (shown) has a cargo volume of 246.7 cu. ft. Five more cargo capacities are available, with the long wheelbase/extended body with high roof model providing the maximum 487.3 cu. ft.
Long-life halogen headlamps come standard on all van and wagon models. Auto-lamp features is included on the Transit Wagon XLT.
All van and wagon models have black protective bodyside moldings.
Ford Transit COMFORT
Customize your Ford Transit to meet your own particular needs
- Wide array of available customizable cargo management options.
- Storage cabinets, dividers, drawers and more.
Transit does everything from hauling cargo to carrying people.
- Cargo van available in three roof heights and three body lengths – flexible cargo volume/payload configurations
- Wagon available in three roof heights and three body lengths – configurations covering 8-, 10-, 12- and 15-passenger seating
- Vans and wagons available in single- and dual-rear wheel models
Wheelbases and Body Lengths
Multiple wheelbases and body lengths offer a variety of choices.
- Three body lengths, each offering unique volume and payload capability
- 130-in. regular wheelbase
- 148-in. long wheelbase
- 148-in. wheelbase with extended body
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR
Three Roof Heights
Carry cargo - and lots of it.
- Three van/wagon roof heights available: low, medium, high
- Choose cargo load floor length and floor-to-roof height for the box size needed
- Cargo van volumes from 246.7 cu. ft. (130-in. regular wheelbase with low roof) to 487.3 cu. ft. (148-in. long wheelbase/extended body and high roof)
- Wagon with high roof accommodating a passenger standing 6 ft. 5 in.
Ford Transit ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Transit SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Available voice-activated SYNC® technology helps keep you connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Once your phone is paired to the system, SYNC takes your connections to the next level.
- Stay in touch with hands-free calling
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay assured with 911 Assist®
- Stay connected to all your favorite mobile apps with SYNC AppLink™
Available Lane-Keeping Alert
A camera mounted behind the windshield watches road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. This available feature can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure.