2015 Ford Transit
2015 Ford Transit OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Transit For Sale
Starting at :
- Standard 6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- Rack-and-Pinion Power-Assisted Steering
- Auxiliary Audio Input Jack
- Voice-Activated SYNC®
2015 Ford Transit MODELS
Transit Passenger Wagon XL
Transit Passenger Wagon XLT
Ford Transit For Sale
Ford Transit PERFORMANCE
Compared with the previous Ford full-size van, the all-new Transit Wagon offers higher fuel economy ratings for the cost-conscious business.
- Available 3.5L EcoBoost® V6: Beats the previous E-Series 6.8L V10 premium gas engine in EPA-estimated highway mpg by 46 percent*
- 3.7L Ti-VCT V6: Surpasses the E-Series standard 4.6L V8 gas engine in EPA-estimated highway mpg by 19 percent*
*EPA-estimated rating of 14 city/19 hwy/16 combined mpg, regular wheelbase wagon with low or medium roof. Actual mileage will vary.
GVWRs, Volumes and Payloads
Wide range of cargo van GVWR, payload and volume capacities.
- Cargo van GVWR range: 8,600 lbs. (single rear wheels) to 10,360 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Wagon GVWR range: 8,550 lbs. (single rear wheels) to 10,360 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Cargo van payload range: 3,060 (single rear wheels) to 4,560 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Wagon payload range: 2,610 (single rear wheels) to 3,480 lbs. (dual rear wheels)
- Cargo van volume range: 246.7 cu. ft. (regular wheelbase and low roof) to 487.3 cu. ft. (long wheelbase/extended body and high roof)
2015 Transit APPEARANCE
The Transit Van with the long wheelbase and medium roof (shown) has a cargo volume of 246.7 cu. ft. Five more cargo capacities are available, with the long wheelbase/extended body with high roof model providing the maximum 487.3 cu. ft.
Long-life halogen headlamps come standard on all van and wagon models. Auto-lamp features is included on the Transit Wagon XLT.
All van and wagon models have black protective bodyside moldings.
Ford Transit COMFORT
Customize your Ford Transit to meet your own particular needs
- Wide array of available customizable cargo management options.
- Storage cabinets, dividers, drawers and more.
Transit does everything from hauling cargo to carrying people.
- Cargo van available in three roof heights and three body lengths – flexible cargo volume/payload configurations
- Wagon available in three roof heights and three body lengths – configurations covering 8-, 10-, 12- and 15-passenger seating
- Vans and wagons available in single- and dual-rear wheel models
Wheelbases and Body Lengths
Multiple wheelbases and body lengths offer a variety of choices.
- Three body lengths, each offering unique volume and payload capability
- 130-in. regular wheelbase
- 148-in. long wheelbase
- 148-in. wheelbase with extended body
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR
Three Roof Heights
Carry cargo - and lots of it.
- Three van/wagon roof heights available: low, medium, high
- Choose cargo load floor length and floor-to-roof height for the box size needed
- Cargo van volumes from 246.7 cu. ft. (130-in. regular wheelbase with low roof) to 487.3 cu. ft. (148-in. long wheelbase/extended body and high roof)
- Wagon with high roof accommodating a passenger standing 6 ft. 5 in.
Ford Transit ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Transit SAFETY & WARRANTY
Available voice-activated SYNC® technology helps keep you connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Once your phone is paired to the system, SYNC takes your connections to the next level.
- Stay in touch with hands-free calling
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay assured with 911 Assist®
- Stay connected to all your favorite mobile apps with SYNC AppLink™
Available Lane-Keeping Alert
A camera mounted behind the windshield watches road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. This available feature can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.