2015 Ford Taurus
2015 Ford Taurus OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Taurus For Sale
Starting at :
- Blind Spot Information System
- 288-hp 3.5L V6 Engine
- Torque Vectoring Control
- 8" Color LCD Touch Screen
2015 Ford Taurus MODELS
Ford Taurus For Sale
Ford Taurus PERFORMANCE
Standard and Available Engines
Taurus features a standard 3.5L V6 and two available EcoBoost® engines.
- Standard 3.5L V6 - 288 horsepower, 254 lb.-ft. of torque, EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/29 hwy/23 combined mpg.* Automatic, FWD.
- Available 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - 365 horsepower, 350 lb.-ft. of torque,** EPA-estimated rating of 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg.* Automatic, AWD. Standard on SHO.
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 - 240 horsepower, 270 lb.-ft. of torque,** EPA-estimated best-in-class† rating of 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg.* Automatic, FWD.
*Actual mileage will vary. **Using 93-octane fuel. †Class is Full-Size Non-Hybrid Sedans.
Torque Vectoring Control and Curve Control
Two great control systems. Added confidence around the curves.
- With Torque Vectoring Control, the system transfers torque to the wheels that have the most grip. It uses braking to adjust the speed between the front wheels while you're accelerating through a corner, forcing the front end to hug the inside of the curve and provide a better grip.
- Curve Control will slow you down when it senses that your vehicle is going too fast through a particular curve. Employing throttle reduction and four-wheel braking intervention, it's always active in helping you maintain control.
*Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
2015 Taurus APPEARANCE
The Taurus SHO in available Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with standard 20-inch machined aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets.
The Taurus Limited in Tuxedo Black Metallic with available 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, available rear spoiler and available moonroof.
The Taurus SHO in available Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with available moonroof.
Ford Taurus COMFORT
Available voice-activated SYNC technology helps keep you connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Once your phone is paired to the system, SYNC takes your connections to the next level
- Stay in touch with hands-free calling
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay assured with 911 Assist®
- Stay connected to all your favorite28 mobile apps with SYNC AppLinkTM (on select vehicles)
Available Multicontour Front Seats with Active Motion®*
Enjoy a soothing, relaxing lumbar massage with this innovative class-exclusive** feature.
- Available multicontour Active Motion front seats feature seven seat-bottom and lumbar air cushions
- Lumbar air chambers in the seat back and seat bottom provide a subtle rolling pattern for additional comfort
- These seats were designed to help reduce driver muscle fatigue in the legs and lower back by changing the contour of the seat back and seat bottom
*Available in the Limited and SHO models. **Class is Full-Size Sedans.
Available climate control features in the Taurus can provide year-round comfort.
- Heated/cooled front seats*
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Heated outboard second row seats
*Standard on the Limited and SHO models.
Ford Taurus ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Taurus SAFETY & WARRANTY
Available Lane-Keeping System
The Lane-Keeping System - consisting of lane-keeping alert and lane-keeping aid - can alert you when your vehicle starts to drift from your lane.
- Lane-keeping alert warns you through haptic feedback (a series of steering wheel vibration pulses that mimic a rumble strip) should the system detect an unintentional lane departure
- Lane-keeping aid applies steering torque, which can help you steer the vehicle back toward the target lane should the system detect an unintended lane departure.
Lane-Keeping System does not control steering. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.
Available Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support*
The available adaptive cruise control (ACC) is a truly adaptable feature.
- Once activated, ACC functions just like normal cruise control
- Unlike conventional cruise control, when ACC sensors detect traffic in front of the vehicle slowing, your vehicle slows down
- After its sensors detect traffic has cleared, your vehicle resumes the set speed
*Optional on the Taurus Limited and SHO models. Not available with the Performance Package. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.