2015 Ford Taurus
2015 Ford Taurus OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Taurus For Sale
- Blind Spot Information System
- 288-hp 3.5L V6 Engine
- Torque Vectoring Control
- 8" Color LCD Touch Screen
2015 Ford Taurus MODELS
Ford Taurus For Sale
Ford Taurus PERFORMANCE
Standard and Available Engines
Taurus features a standard 3.5L V6 and two available EcoBoost® engines.
- Standard 3.5L V6 - 288 horsepower, 254 lb.-ft. of torque, EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/29 hwy/23 combined mpg.* Automatic, FWD.
- Available 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - 365 horsepower, 350 lb.-ft. of torque,** EPA-estimated rating of 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg.* Automatic, AWD. Standard on SHO.
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 - 240 horsepower, 270 lb.-ft. of torque,** EPA-estimated best-in-class† rating of 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg.* Automatic, FWD.
*Actual mileage will vary. **Using 93-octane fuel. †Class is Full-Size Non-Hybrid Sedans.
Torque Vectoring Control and Curve Control
Two great control systems. Added confidence around the curves.
- With Torque Vectoring Control, the system transfers torque to the wheels that have the most grip. It uses braking to adjust the speed between the front wheels while you're accelerating through a corner, forcing the front end to hug the inside of the curve and provide a better grip.
- Curve Control will slow you down when it senses that your vehicle is going too fast through a particular curve. Employing throttle reduction and four-wheel braking intervention, it's always active in helping you maintain control.
*Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
2015 Taurus APPEARANCE
The Taurus SHO in available Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with standard 20-inch machined aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets.
The Taurus Limited in Tuxedo Black Metallic with available 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, available rear spoiler and available moonroof.
The Taurus SHO in available Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with available moonroof.
Ford Taurus COMFORT
Available voice-activated SYNC technology helps keep you connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Once your phone is paired to the system, SYNC takes your connections to the next level
- Stay in touch with hands-free calling
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay assured with 911 Assist®
- Stay connected to all your favorite28 mobile apps with SYNC AppLinkTM (on select vehicles)
Available Multicontour Front Seats with Active Motion®*
Enjoy a soothing, relaxing lumbar massage with this innovative class-exclusive** feature.
- Available multicontour Active Motion front seats feature seven seat-bottom and lumbar air cushions
- Lumbar air chambers in the seat back and seat bottom provide a subtle rolling pattern for additional comfort
- These seats were designed to help reduce driver muscle fatigue in the legs and lower back by changing the contour of the seat back and seat bottom
*Available in the Limited and SHO models. **Class is Full-Size Sedans.
Available climate control features in the Taurus can provide year-round comfort.
- Heated/cooled front seats*
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Heated outboard second row seats
*Standard on the Limited and SHO models.
Ford Taurus ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Taurus SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Available Lane-Keeping System
The Lane-Keeping System - consisting of lane-keeping alert and lane-keeping aid - can alert you when your vehicle starts to drift from your lane.
- Lane-keeping alert warns you through haptic feedback (a series of steering wheel vibration pulses that mimic a rumble strip) should the system detect an unintentional lane departure
- Lane-keeping aid applies steering torque, which can help you steer the vehicle back toward the target lane should the system detect an unintended lane departure.
Lane-Keeping System does not control steering. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.
Available Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support*
The available adaptive cruise control (ACC) is a truly adaptable feature.
- Once activated, ACC functions just like normal cruise control
- Unlike conventional cruise control, when ACC sensors detect traffic in front of the vehicle slowing, your vehicle slows down
- After its sensors detect traffic has cleared, your vehicle resumes the set speed
*Optional on the Taurus Limited and SHO models. Not available with the Performance Package. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.