2015 Ford Super Duty
2015 Ford Super Duty OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Super Duty For Sale
Starting at :
- 16,800-lb. Towing / 4,240-lb. Payload
- 6.2L Gas V8 or 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel
- Roll Stability Control™
- 110-Volt Power Outlet
2015 Ford Super Duty MODELS
Super Duty F-250
Super Duty F-350
Super Duty F-250 XLT
Super Duty F-350 XLT
Super Duty F-250 Lariat
Super Duty F-350 Lariat
Super Duty F-250 King Ranch
Super Duty F-450
Super Duty F-350 King Ranch
Super Duty F-250 Platinum
Super Duty F-350 Platinum
Super Duty F-450 XLT
Super Duty F-450 Lariat
Super Duty F-450 King Ranch
Super Duty F-450 Platinum
Ford Super Duty For Sale
Ford Super Duty PERFORMANCE
Available 2nd Generation 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel
6.7L Power Stroke® with best-in-class power and fuel economy.
- Best-in-class 440 diesel horsepower*
- 860 lb.-ft. of diesel torque
- Best-in-class fuel economy**
- Larger turbocharger for greater on-demand performance
- New fuel pump and injectors for more power and reduced emissions
- New temperature control system for enhanced turbo efficiency and performance
- Quiet and clean operation
*Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
**Based on Ford simulated city-suburban drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2015 Ford and 2011-2013 competitive models, consistent with SAE Standard J1321.
Best-in-Class Maximum Towing
Nothing beats Super Duty® for maximum towing.
- Best-in-class maximum 31,200-lb. tow rating*
- Best-in-class 40,400-lb. gross combination weight rating (GCWR)*
- New F-450 with upgraded suspension, tires and towing gear
- New High-Capacity F-350 Trailer Tow Package with features such as a wide-track front axle, the same that’s standard on the F-450
*When properly equipped. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
Tow/Haul Mode with Engine-exhaust Braking
Providing enhanced downhill control.
- Engine-exhaust braking feature activated with the push of a button
- New, larger turbocharger provides more braking power
- Transmission automatically holds a specific gear (depending on grade) to help slow the vehicle and improve trailer control
- Reduces transmission and brake wear
- Included with available 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel
2015 Super Duty APPEARANCE
The class-exclusive* available integrated tailgate step stows inside the tailgate and can be easily accessed when needed. It includes a flip-up grab bar. With a 350-lb. load capacity, even the big guys don't have to sweat it.
The Ford Super Duty® shown with the available 5th-Wheel/Gooseneck Prep Package for effortless hauling.
The available 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel generates a 860 lb.-ft. of torque and best-in-class 440 horsepower.* Fuel economy is class-leading too.
Ford Super Duty COMFORT
Ford King Ranch®: Bred for Strength and Style
Modern cowboys don’t ride as many horses these days. On the King Ranch®*, they’re more likely to drive the King Ranch Editions of the Ford F-150, Super Duty® and Expedition. The vehicles and the ranch that inspired them share some key characteristics: uncompromising quality, strong heritage, and bold ruggedness. As rugged as the birthplace of American ranching.
Super Duty® Platinum
Tough meets style and luxury.
- Unique exterior trim: satin-chrome grille with mesh detailing and bright chrome accents; chrome door and tailgate handles, tow hooks, mirror caps, and side steps; 20-inch 7-spoke cast-aluminum wheels with black painted pockets (SRW); satin-chrome tailgate appliqué; chrome raised PLATINUM lettering
- Unique interior: heated steering wheel with genuine walnut swirl wood and leather trim; premium leather-trimmed seats with perforated inserts; exclusive PLATINUM embroidery on front and rear seat backs
- Premium conveniences: Ford SYNC® with MyFord Touch®; Navigation System with HD Radio™ Technology; SiriusXM Satellite Radio.; PowerScope® trailer-tow mirrors; Remote Start System; power-adjustable pedals with memory; easy entry/exit memory feature; tailgate step; universal garage door opener
Ford Super Duty ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Super Duty SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Six Upfitter Switches
Available factory-installed auxiliary upfitter switches now total six (up from four). The system includes two 40-amp switches (ignition on or off) plus four 25-amp switches (ignition on). What's more, the switches with fuses and associated relays are integrated into the new overhead console/storage compartment. Upfitter switches are a convenient way to connect a variety of aftermarket accessories (such as a winch, lights, strobes, 2-way radio) to the vehicle's electrical system. They're factory-installed, so there's no need to cut into the truck's electrical system when installing accessories.
The smartest Super Duty® Ever.
The 2017 Super Duty is our toughest and strongest heavy-duty pickup ever. It's also our smartest Super Duty, making life for you on the job easier and more productive with an all-new redesigned cab plus a host of newly available technologies. Among them are BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow, Trailer Reverse Guidance, and SYNC® 3 — optional features you can get on any Super Duty from the base XL to the top-of-the-line Platinum.
New optional cameras* enhance visibility for on-site tasks. Tailgate camera. High-definition 180/360-degree cameras displaying all sides of the truck. Class-exclusive** Trailer Reverse Guidance with visual guides along both sides for an enhanced view of where the trailer is going. Customer-placed rear trailer camera. And center high-mount stop lamp camera for viewing the pickup bed, helpful when hooking up to a 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.