2015 Ford Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Mustang For Sale
Starting at :
- 3 engines to choose from: 5.0L V8, 3.7L V6, or the new 10-horsepower 2.3L EcoBoost®
- Selectable-Effort Electric Power-Assist Steering (EPAS) lets you choose from three settings: comfort, sport and standard.
- Intelligent Access with push-button start and available SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
- EPA-estimated rating: 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg, 2.3L EcoBoost Auto fastback. Actual mileage will vary.
2015 Ford Mustang MODELS
EcoBoost® Premium Fastback
GT Premium Fastback
Ford Mustang For Sale
Ford Mustang PERFORMANCE
Experience the rush of Mustang like you never have before.
From all across the globe, drivers feel the rush. Watch as we give 12 people from around the globe a Mustang-inspired shot of adrenaline. And a surprise they'll never forget.
All-New 2.3L EcoBoost®
Mustang is out of the gate with its first-ever EcoBoost® engine - a 2.3L marvel of power.
- 310 horsepower *
- 320 lb-ft. of torque*
- Best-in-class 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg**
*Using 93-octane fuel
**Class is High-Power Sports Cars. EPA-estimated rating of 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg, 2.3L EcoBoost auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary.
A More Powerful GT
The new 5.0L V8 is even more powerful this year. You're welcome.
- 435 horsepower*
- 400 lb-ft. of torque*
- 16 city/25 hwy/19 combined mpg**
- Larger intake and exhaust valves
- New intake and exhaust camshafts with increased lift
*Using 93-octane fuel
**EPA-estimated rating of 16 city/25 hwy/19 combined mpg, GT auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary.
Ideally Balanced Power
The Mustang 3.7L V6 strikes an ideal balance of power, displacement and efficiency.
- 300 horsepower
- 280 lb-ft. of torque
- 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg*
*EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg, V6 auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary.
Precise Handling and Control
The all-new body conceals an all-new driving experience. New front and rear suspensions - and more - work together to provide more precise handling and control.
- All-new fully independent rear suspension
- New double-ball-joint front suspension
- Improved pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking
- Less body roll improves the overall feel and ride
Selectable Drive Modes*
Customizable driving preferences let you dial in the handling dynamics to your liking.
- Select driving mode with a toggle switch on the center stack
- Choose from four settings: normal, snow/wet, sport and track
- Mustang adjusts its handling and response characteristics to optimize control
2015 Mustang APPEARANCE
Front splitter for aerodynamics.
GT350® rear spoiler, part of a balanced aerodynamics package.
Removable tonneau covers on convertible models provide a clean, finished appearance with the top down.
Ford Mustang COMFORT
Getting into and starting your Mustang is incredibly simple, thanks to standard Intelligent Access with push-button start. With the key fob in your pocket or bag, unlock the driver's door with a touch of the handle. Once inside, press the brake pedal (the clutch with manual transmission), then start the engine with the push of a button.
Heated and Cooled Seats
The six-way power-adjustable leather-trimmed driver and front passenger seats in EcoBoost® Premium and GT Premium models are heated and cooled. The driver's seat includes power lumbar support and available driver memory.
The driver's seat – set in a low, sporty position – offers abundant travel for comfortable positioning. The steering column manually telescopes and tilts, helping provide a controlled feel. The shifter leaves ample clearance for the controls, while the cupholders are positioned outside of the shift path.
Ford Mustang ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Mustang SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
The 2016 Ford Mustang has an integral link independent rear suspension that helps decrease body roll and isolate road imperfections for a responsive ride and precise handling. Aluminum-alloy rear knuckles and H-arms help reduce unsprung mass.
HID and LED Lighting
Mustang is instantly recognizable with high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with signature LED lighting and LED tri-bar taillamps with the famous Mustang sequential turn signals.
The 2016 Mustang's double ball joint front suspension provides high-performance driving dynamics, allowing for larger brakes than the previous generation without excessive wheel offsets that would affect steering feel.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.