2015 Ford Fusion
2015 Ford Fusion OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Fusion For Sale
- EPA-estimated rating: 25 city/37 hwy/29 combined mpg, 1.5L EcoBoost automatic with Auto Start-Stop. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated rating: 44 city/41 hwy/42 combined mpg, Hybrid. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated rating: 95 city/81 hwy/88 combined MPGe, Energi. Actual mileage will vary.
- Standard voice-activated Ford SYNC® with 911 Assist®
2015 Ford Fusion MODELS
Ford Fusion For Sale
Ford Fusion PERFORMANCE
Standard and available engines in Fusion models include:
- Standard 2.5L Duratec® I-4 engine, coupled with SelectShift® automatic six-speed transmission with a thumb switch on the gear shift knob
- Available 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, coupled with standard six-speed automatic transmission; can be equipped with available Auto Start-Stop
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, coupled with six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Available Fusion Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain, coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and electric motor
- Available Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine with a 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery, coupled with eCVT
The Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid gives you the option to plug in or not.
- EPA-estimated rating of 40 city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg*
- Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid has a 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain, coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and electric motor
*Actual mileage will vary
Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid Technology
You have the option of plugging in or not
- EPA-estimated rating of 95 city/81 hwy/88 combined MPGe*
- EPA-estimated rating of 40 city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg**
- Combines a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery and electric motor with a 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 gas engine
- Can be charged using either a standard 120-volt or available 240-volt home-charging station
- With a full tank of gas and when fully charged, the EPA-estimated range is 550 miles (electric and gas combined)†
- In all-electric mode, the 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery provides enough power to operate up to 85 miles per hour as well as travel an EPA-estimated range of 19 miles†
*Actual mileage will vary. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. **Actual mileage will vary.†EPA-estimated rating of 40 city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg, actual mileage will vary, 14.0-gallon tank, up to 19 miles electric. Range calculation based on www.fueleconomy.gov. Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.
2015 Fusion APPEARANCE
On the left, the 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium shown in available White Platinum Metallic Tricoat with available 19-inch dark stainless aluminum H-spoke wheels. In the center, the Ford Fusion Energi SE Plug-In Hybrid shown in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat. On the right, the Ford Fusion Hybrid SE shown in Magnetic with available moonroof. Optional feature shown.
The 2015 Ford Fusion shown in available White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat with available moonroof.
Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid is a progressive hybrid that offers the option of plugging in or not. For plug-in operation, the state-of-the-art, lithium-ion battery can be charged overnight using a 120-volt outlet; there is also an available 240-volt home charging station that provides a full recharge in about 2.5 hours. If you choose not to plug in, Fusion Energi operates as a conventional gas-electric hybrid.
Ford Fusion COMFORT
Craftsmanship - Inside and Out
In the Fusion, it's all about the details.
- Available leather-trimmed interior, sport-stitched in the Titanium
- Terracotta Package for gas and hybrid SE and Titanium models featuring leather Terracotta seat covers, door-trim inserts, premium carpeted front and rear floor mats. With 17-inch aluminum wheels on hybrid models, and 18-inch machined and painted wheels on gas models
- Standard cloth seats in the Fusion Hybrid and the Fusion SE with the Appearance Package feature a fabric made with REPREVE® - a fiber using 100 percent recyclable material
- Feature-loaded S and SE packages available
- Projector laser-cut automatic halogen headlamps
Shown with SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
SYNC® Voice-Activated Technology
SYNC is an easy-to-use in-car connectivity system that allows you to stay connected to your world. Simply pair your Bluetooth-enabled phone and your compatible MP3 player or USB drive and SYNC does the rest. The system allows you to:
- Make hands-free calls
- Control your music with simple voice commands
- Use your laptop or desktop to map your destination and have the directions sent directly to your vehicle's available SYNC system
- Send/receive audible text messages with a compatible mobile phone
Shown with SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Ford Fusion ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Fusion SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Class-Exclusive* Available Inflatable Second-Row Safety Belts
The Fusion is the first vehicle in its class* to offer available inflatable rear safety belts.
- These outboard second-row safety belts help distribute crash force energy across more of the torso area than a traditional belt, which helps reduce the risk of injury while providing support to the head and neck.
- In the event of a frontal or side crash, the inflatable safety belts hold the passenger in the appropriate seating position, helping to reduce risk of injury
- These safety belts are compatible with many infant and child-safety booster seats
*Class is Midsize Sedans.
Standard Rear View Camera
Get help seeing things you may otherwise miss.
- Put the gear selector in reverse and the rear view camera* automatically transmits the image of what's behind your vehicle while you're slowly backing up.
- 8" screen shown.
*Driver assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.