2015 Ford Fusion
2015 Ford Fusion OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Fusion For Sale
Starting at :
- EPA-estimated rating: 25 city/37 hwy/29 combined mpg, 1.5L EcoBoost automatic with Auto Start-Stop. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated rating: 44 city/41 hwy/42 combined mpg, Hybrid. Actual mileage will vary.
- EPA-estimated rating: 95 city/81 hwy/88 combined MPGe, Energi. Actual mileage will vary.
- Standard voice-activated Ford SYNC® with 911 Assist®
2015 Ford Fusion MODELS
Ford Fusion For Sale
Ford Fusion PERFORMANCE
Standard and available engines in Fusion models include:
- Standard 2.5L Duratec® I-4 engine, coupled with SelectShift® automatic six-speed transmission with a thumb switch on the gear shift knob
- Available 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, coupled with standard six-speed automatic transmission; can be equipped with available Auto Start-Stop
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, coupled with six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Available Fusion Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain, coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and electric motor
- Available Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine with a 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery, coupled with eCVT
The Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid gives you the option to plug in or not.
- EPA-estimated rating of 40 city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg*
- Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid has a 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain, coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and electric motor
*Actual mileage will vary
Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid Technology
You have the option of plugging in or not
- EPA-estimated rating of 95 city/81 hwy/88 combined MPGe*
- EPA-estimated rating of 40 city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg**
- Combines a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery and electric motor with a 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 gas engine
- Can be charged using either a standard 120-volt or available 240-volt home-charging station
- With a full tank of gas and when fully charged, the EPA-estimated range is 550 miles (electric and gas combined)†
- In all-electric mode, the 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery provides enough power to operate up to 85 miles per hour as well as travel an EPA-estimated range of 19 miles†
*Actual mileage will vary. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. **Actual mileage will vary.†EPA-estimated rating of 40 city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg, actual mileage will vary, 14.0-gallon tank, up to 19 miles electric. Range calculation based on www.fueleconomy.gov. Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.
2015 Fusion APPEARANCE
On the left, the 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium shown in available White Platinum Metallic Tricoat with available 19-inch dark stainless aluminum H-spoke wheels. In the center, the Ford Fusion Energi SE Plug-In Hybrid shown in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat. On the right, the Ford Fusion Hybrid SE shown in Magnetic with available moonroof. Optional feature shown.
The 2015 Ford Fusion shown in available White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat with available moonroof.
Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid is a progressive hybrid that offers the option of plugging in or not. For plug-in operation, the state-of-the-art, lithium-ion battery can be charged overnight using a 120-volt outlet; there is also an available 240-volt home charging station that provides a full recharge in about 2.5 hours. If you choose not to plug in, Fusion Energi operates as a conventional gas-electric hybrid.
Ford Fusion COMFORT
Craftsmanship - Inside and Out
In the Fusion, it's all about the details.
- Available leather-trimmed interior, sport-stitched in the Titanium
- Terracotta Package for gas and hybrid SE and Titanium models featuring leather Terracotta seat covers, door-trim inserts, premium carpeted front and rear floor mats. With 17-inch aluminum wheels on hybrid models, and 18-inch machined and painted wheels on gas models
- Standard cloth seats in the Fusion Hybrid and the Fusion SE with the Appearance Package feature a fabric made with REPREVE® - a fiber using 100 percent recyclable material
- Feature-loaded S and SE packages available
- Projector laser-cut automatic halogen headlamps
Shown with SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
SYNC® Voice-Activated Technology
SYNC27 is an easy-to-use in-car connectivity system that allows you to stay connected to your world. Simply pair your Bluetooth48-enabled phone and your compatible MP3 player or USB drive and SYNC does the rest. The system allows you to:
- Make hands-free calls
- Control your music with simple voice commands
- Use your laptop or desktop to map your destination and have the directions sent directly to your vehicle's available SYNC system
- Send/receive audible text messages with a compatible mobile phone
Shown with SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Ford Fusion ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Fusion SAFETY & WARRANTY
Class-Exclusive* Available Inflatable Second-Row Safety Belts
The Fusion is the first vehicle in its class* to offer available inflatable rear safety belts.
- These outboard second-row safety belts help distribute crash force energy across more of the torso area than a traditional belt, which helps reduce the risk of injury while providing support to the head and neck.
- In the event of a frontal or side crash, the inflatable safety belts hold the passenger in the appropriate seating position, helping to reduce risk of injury
- These safety belts are compatible with many infant and child-safety booster seats
*Class is Midsize Sedans.
Standard Rear View Camera
Get help seeing things you may otherwise miss.
- Put the gear selector in reverse and the rear view camera* automatically transmits the image of what's behind your vehicle while you're slowly backing up.
- 8" screen shown.
*Driver assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.