2015 Ford Focus
2015 Ford Focus OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Focus For Sale
- EPA-estimated rating: 30 city/42 hwy/35 combined mpg, for Base SE with 1.0L SFE option. Actual mileage will vary.
- Standard Ford SYNC® with 911 Assist®
- SPACE (Side Protection And Cabin Enhancement) Architecture
2015 Ford Focus MODELS
Ford Focus For Sale
Ford Focus PERFORMANCE
Dynamic Exterior Design
Its energetic, athletic stance is one reason the Ford Focus is the world's best-selling nameplate.* Features include:
- Clean, flowing contemporary lines
- Stylized headlamps and taillamps
- Available Piano Black upper grille
- Wide range of 16-inch to 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Tinted clearcoat metallic tri-coat paint**
*Claim based on Ford's definition of single nameplate, which does not include rebadged vehicles, platform derivatives or other vehicle nameplate versions based on IHS Automotive global new registrations for CY2013. *Extra cost.
Focus powertrains perform efficiently, and include:
- Focus Electric: EPA-estimated rating of 110 city/99 hwy/105 combined MPGe*
- SE Sedan with SFE Package: EPA-estimated rating of 28 city/40 hwy/33 combined mpg
- Focus ST with 2.0L EcoBoost® engine: EPA-estimated rating of up to 23 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg**
Actual mileage will vary. *MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. **Actual mileage will vary.
Advanced, Efficient 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4
A smart engine design for Focus:
- Features direct-injection and Ti-VCT (twin independent variable cam shaft timing) technology
- Advanced direct-injection technology for precise control of the fuel charge
- Power and fuel efficiency
- Flex-fuel capability - accepts unleaded gasoline, E85 (85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gasoline) or any mix of the two
2015 Focus APPEARANCE
The Focus Electric two-tier Cargo Management System with divided storage areas.
The Focus ST features standard 18-inch painted aluminum wheels.
On the left, the Focus Titanium shown in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with available moonroof; on the right, the Focus Titanium in Ingot Silver with available power moonroof.
Ford Focus COMFORT
The MyFord Mobile app from Ford, standard on Focus Electric, and myfordmobile.com* let you monitor and schedule charging your Focus Electric from just about anywhere. Get remote charging status updates, so you can check charge levels and available range. Find the location of your vehicle as well as the nearest charging stations and the most efficient route to get there. Other things MyFord Mobile* app and myfordmobile.com let you do include:
- Create a journey with multiple stops using the Trip Planner feature to determine if the vehicle has an adequate charge to reach the various designated charge point destinations
- PlugShare® can help you determine the location of your vehicle via the built-in GPS and view nearby charging stations
- Set Go Times, which is a preconditioning function that allows you to set your desired interior temperature using utility power before departing to help maximize your EV range**
MyFord Mobile subscription complimentary for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. Subscription fees apply after five years. MyFord Mobile requires a compatible 2.5G independent cellular network. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future availability and functionality. Text and data rates apply to usage. **Effectiveness of preconditioning may be reduced by extreme outside temperatures or when using 120V charging.
Sophisticated design rewards you with thoughtful amenities
We paid attention to detail and utilized premium materials in our crafting of the Ford Focus. Intuitive and simple, the craftsmanship is easy to see with the available leather-trimmed seats or the tilt and telescoping column with leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Ford Focus ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Focus SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
The 2016 Ford Focus gas and electric models have features that do more than just make technology convenient – they can change the way you interact with your vehicle. The available SYNC® 3 offers high-speed performance, enhanced voice recognition a capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability, available navigation with easy destination entry and pinch-to-zoom functionality, Siri® seamless integration and automatic updates over Wi-Fi®. Just say the word and SYNC 3 delivers next-level connectivity. Also, available Intelligent Access with push-button start lets you get in and start your car without taking the key out of your pocket.
Available features10 keep watch over you and your family.
Rear view camera and MyKey® are standard on gas and electric models. Other available features include:
- Lane-keeping system
- Active park assist
- Reverse sensing system