2015 Ford Focus
2015 Ford Focus OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Focus For Sale
Starting at :
- EPA-estimated rating: 30 city/42 hwy/35 combined mpg, for Base SE with 1.0L SFE option. Actual mileage will vary.
- Standard Ford SYNC® with 911 Assist®
- SPACE (Side Protection And Cabin Enhancement) Architecture
2015 Ford Focus MODELS
Ford Focus For Sale
Ford Focus PERFORMANCE
Dynamic Exterior Design
Its energetic, athletic stance is one reason the Ford Focus is the world's best-selling nameplate.* Features include:
- Clean, flowing contemporary lines
- Stylized headlamps and taillamps
- Available Piano Black upper grille
- Wide range of 16-inch to 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Tinted clearcoat metallic tri-coat paint**
*Claim based on Ford's definition of single nameplate, which does not include rebadged vehicles, platform derivatives or other vehicle nameplate versions based on IHS Automotive global new registrations for CY2013. *Extra cost.
Focus powertrains perform efficiently, and include:
- Focus Electric: EPA-estimated rating of 110 city/99 hwy/105 combined MPGe*
- SE Sedan with SFE Package: EPA-estimated rating of 28 city/40 hwy/33 combined mpg
- Focus ST with 2.0L EcoBoost® engine: EPA-estimated rating of up to 23 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg**
Actual mileage will vary. *MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. **Actual mileage will vary.
Advanced, Efficient 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4
A smart engine design for Focus:
- Features direct-injection and Ti-VCT (twin independent variable cam shaft timing) technology
- Advanced direct-injection technology for precise control of the fuel charge
- Power and fuel efficiency
- Flex-fuel capability - accepts unleaded gasoline, E85 (85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gasoline) or any mix of the two
2015 Focus APPEARANCE
The Focus Electric two-tier Cargo Management System with divided storage areas.
The Focus ST features standard 18-inch painted aluminum wheels.
On the left, the Focus Titanium shown in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with available moonroof; on the right, the Focus Titanium in Ingot Silver with available power moonroof.
Ford Focus COMFORT
The MyFord Mobile app from Ford, standard on Focus Electric, and myfordmobile.com* let you monitor and schedule charging your Focus Electric from just about anywhere. Get remote charging status updates, so you can check charge levels and available range. Find the location of your vehicle as well as the nearest charging stations and the most efficient route to get there. Other things MyFord Mobile* app and myfordmobile.com let you do include:
- Create a journey with multiple stops using the Trip Planner feature to determine if the vehicle has an adequate charge to reach the various designated charge point destinations
- PlugShare® can help you determine the location of your vehicle via the built-in GPS and view nearby charging stations
- Set Go Times, which is a preconditioning function that allows you to set your desired interior temperature using utility power before departing to help maximize your EV range**
MyFord Mobile subscription complimentary for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. Subscription fees apply after five years. MyFord Mobile requires a compatible 2.5G independent cellular network. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future availability and functionality. Text and data rates apply to usage. **Effectiveness of preconditioning may be reduced by extreme outside temperatures or when using 120V charging.
Sophisticated design rewards you with thoughtful amenities
We paid attention to detail and utilized premium materials in our crafting of the Ford Focus. Intuitive and simple, the craftsmanship is easy to see with the available leather-trimmed seats or the tilt and telescoping column with leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Ford Focus ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Focus SAFETY & WARRANTY
The 2016 Ford Focus gas and electric models have features that do more than just make technology convenient – they can change the way you interact with your vehicle. The available SYNC® 3 offers high-speed performance, enhanced voice recognition a capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability, available navigation with easy destination entry and pinch-to-zoom functionality, Siri® seamless integration and automatic updates over Wi-Fi®. Just say the word and SYNC 3 delivers next-level connectivity. Also, available Intelligent Access with push-button start lets you get in and start your car without taking the key out of your pocket.
Available features10 keep watch over you and your family.
Rear view camera and MyKey® are standard on gas and electric models. Other available features include:
- Lane-keeping system
- Active park assist
- Reverse sensing system
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.