2015 Ford Fiesta
2015 Ford Fiesta OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Fiesta For Sale
- EPA-estimated rating: 31 city/43 hwy/36 combined mpg, with available 1.0L EcoBoost I-3 (Actual mileage will vary)
- Standard Torque Vectoring Control
- PowerShift 6-speed automatic transmission
- Voice-activated Ford SYNC® with 911 Assist®
2015 Ford Fiesta MODELS
Ford Fiesta For Sale
Ford Fiesta PERFORMANCE
For those who want a hearty dose of power with a side of light-speed escapism, enjoy the spoils of the 2015 Fiesta ST.
- 1.6L EcoBoost® I-4 engine delivers 197 horsepower, 202 lb.-ft. of torque*
- Unique sport-tuned suspension
- Torque Vectoring Control with understeer cornering control
- AdvanceTrac® with three-mode electronic stability control
- Upgraded chassis and larger four-wheel disc brakes
- 17-inch summer performance tires**
- Center airfoil and rear diffuser for enhanced aerodynamics
- At the performance-based Octane Academy,† ST owners can learn car control, cornering, braking and vehicle dynamic techniques
*Figures achieved using 93-octane fuel.
**Ford does not recommend using summer tires when temperatures drop to approximately 40°F or below (depending on tire wear and environmental conditions) or in snow/ice conditions. If the vehicle must be driven in these conditions, Ford recommends using all-season or snow tires.
†Not included with the purchase of the car.
Highway Fuel Economy
The 2015 Fiesta has an EPA-estimated rating of 43 highway mpg.
- EPA-estimated rating of up to 31 city/43 highway/36 combined mpg*
- SE equipped with available SE EcoBoost® Fuel Economy Package
*Actual mileage will vary.
SE EcoBoost® Fuel Economy Package
Meet the first-ever Ford three-cylinder EcoBoost engine. Named the 2014 International Engine of the Year, it is available on the Fiesta SE with manual transmission. This 1.0 liter turbo-charged, direct-injection powerplant delivers 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque. Package includes:
- 1.0L EcoBoost engine
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Rear decklid spoiler (sedan only)
- EcoBoost and Super Fuel Economy badges
2015 Fiesta APPEARANCE
The Fiesta Titanium hatch with optional power moonroof shown in Blue Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
The 2015 Fiesta SE sedan with optional SE EcoBoost® Fuel Economy Package shown in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
The 2015 Fiesta Titanium shown with Medium Light Stone leather-trimmed seats and available power moonroof.
Ford Fiesta COMFORT
User-Friendly Advanced Technology
The Fiesta helps make driving user-friendly.
- Intelligent Access with push-button start in the Titanium and ST allows you to open the driver's side door and start the vehicle when the key is in your pocket
- The rear view camera* and Reverse Sensing System,* standard in the Titanium, aid you when you are slowly backing up in your Fiesta
- Available automatic windshield wipers, when activated, function when precipitation is detected on the windshield; simultaneously, available automatic headlamps, when activated, also illuminate
- MyKey® encourages responsible driving by others when they get behind the wheel of your vehicle by allowing you to limit vehicle top speeds, decrease audio volume and more
Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
The 2015 Fiesta can be equipped with available SYNC® with MyFord Touch®. Features include:
- 6.5-inch color LCD touch screen
- Two USB ports
- SD card reader
- SYNC® voice-activated communications and entertainment system
- Available navigation
Ford Fiesta ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Fiesta SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Extensive use of high-strength lightweight steel helps protect critical occupant safety zones in the 2016 Fiesta. This airbag inflates between the driver's knees and the instrument panel. The first- and second-row seats have side-curtain airbag protection. They feature roll-fold technology, which is designed to inflate between the window glass and the passenger's head. When combined with the front-seat side airbags, the side-curtain airbags help provide protection for both head and chest in certain side-impact collisions. *Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
As an important safety feature, your vehicle’s tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) will illuminate a warning light if one of your road tires is significantly under-inflated.