2015 Ford F-150
2015 Ford F-150 OVERVIEW
2015 Ford F-150 For Sale
Starting at :
- EPA-estimated rating: 19 city/26 hwy/22 combined mpg (2.7L EcoBoost®, 4x2. Actual mileage will vary.)
- Max. towing capacity of 12,200 lbs. when properly equipped.
- 3,300-lb. max. payload when properly equipped.
- Built with high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloys and a unique new frame structure
2015 Ford F-150 MODELS
F-150 King Ranch
Ford F-150 For Sale
Ford F-150 PERFORMANCE
Aluminum-Alloy Body and Steel Frame
Over 10 million miles of cumulative testing in the making.
- Class-exclusive* cab and box fabricated from high-strength, military grade, aluminum alloys
- Fully boxed frame with eight crossmembers (five through-welded) made of up to 78 percent 70,000-psi high-strength steel (up from 23 percent in the 2014 F-150 frame); up to 60 lbs. lighter with state-of-the-art roll-forming process that minimizes weight
- Vehicle weight up to 700 pounds lighter than before resulting in better fuel efficiency, greater towing and payload capacities, improved power-to-weight ratio for faster acceleration, enhanced handling and braking responsiveness
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR
Game-Changing 4-Engine Lineup
Reducing weight by up to 700 pounds improves the power-to-weight ratio and performance capability across the 4-engine lineup.
- New 2.7L EcoBoost – the best F-150 fuel economy in a V6 delivering impressive 8,500-lb. maximum towing and 2,250-lb. maximum payload; power-to-weight ratio actually better than most competitive V8s
- New 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 – 5 percent better power-to-weight ratio than the previous 3.7L V6 for more performance plus higher efficiency
- Powerful 3.5L EcoBoost – 12 percent better power-to-weight ratio than last year, best-in-class* 12,200-lb. maximum tow rating, plus proven performance with over a half-million in F-150 pickups on the road
- Brawny 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 – 16 percent better power-to-weight ratio with more horsepower and torque than before, delivering best-in-class 3,300-lb. payload rating
*EPA-estimated rating of 20 city/28 hwy/23 combined mpg. 2.0L EcoBoost,® FWD. Actual mileage will vary. Class is Large Utilities, Non-Hybrid. **Using 93-octane fuel.
Tow More. Work Smarter.
Tow more than any other light-duty pickup. And tow smarter than ever.
- New 8-inch Productivity Screen* – provides a screen dedicated to towing information
- Class-exclusive** Dynamic Hitch Assist* – line-of-sight guide helps direct your hitch ball to the trailer receiver
- Smart Trailer Tow Connector* – alerts to burned out or unlit trailer marker lamps, brake light and trailer battery problems
- Standard Trailer Sway Control – helps keep your trailer on a stable course
- Trailer Brake Controller (TBC)* – factory-installed and integrated into the instrument panel; helps synchronize the truck and trailer brakes
- Best-in-class 12,200-lb. maximum tow rating**
**Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
2015 F-150 APPEARANCE
F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew® 4x4 in Guard with available EcoBoost® engine and trailer tow mirrors.
F-150 XLT SuperCab in Guard with available Reverse Sensing System, stowable loading ramps, deployable box side steps, and 20-inch machined aluminum wheels with silver painted pockets.
F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew® 4x4 in Blue Flame with LARIAT Sport Appearance Package, FX4 Off-Road Package, available tailgate step, deployable box side steps and power-deployable running boards.
Ford F-150 COMFORT
The Future of Tough®. All-New F-150.
The future of tough is here today, so you can own work now like never before.
- High-strength, military grade, aluminum-alloy body and high-strength steel frame for less weight yet greater strength
- Best-in-class towing and payload*
- Improved power-to-weight ratio across the entire 4-engine lineup for greater performance
- Better fuel efficiency by up to 20 percent over the previous year's F-150
- Best-ever ride, handling and braking
- New features that redefine the cab and pickup box
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
Top-Rated Payload. Class-Defining Pickup Box.
The new F-150 redefines the pickup box.
- All-new BoxLink™* – flexible, configurable universal pickup box interface system securing a wide variety of available Ford and aftermarket accessories including e-Track
- LED Box Lights* – for working at night or under a tonneau cover
- Class-exclusive** Stowable Loading Ramps* – easily load items such as ATVs, motorcycles and mowers
- Class-exclusive** Remote Tailgate Release* – release and lower the tailgate with the key fob; lock or unlock the tailgate with the key fob or inside door switch
- Improved class-exclusive** Integrated Tailgate Step with Lift Assist* – now fully integrated inside the tailgate
- Class-exclusive** Deployable Box Side Steps* – now available on all cab configurations including the 4-door SuperCrew® with 5.5-ft. pickup box
- Best-in-class 3,300-lb. maximum payload rating**
**Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR
Ford F-150 ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford F-150 SAFETY & WARRANTY
The F-150 provides available LED lighting everywhere you need it.
- Class-exclusive* Quad-Beam LED Headlamps and LED Taillamps** – provide brighter, more efficient and longer-lasting illumination than conventional lamps
- Class-exclusive* LED Side-Mirror Spotlights** – illuminate any task at hand from just about any angle after the sun has set
- LED Box Lighting** – helps you work at night and see under a tonneau cover
- Tailgate LED** – helps with hitching up a trailer at night
*Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
Smarter Than Ever
Over a hundred new patents make the new F-150 smarter than ever.
- 360-Degree Camera with Split-View Display* – a class-exclusive** feature that's helpful when you're maneuvering in tight spaces and on trails
- Lane-Keeping System* – vibrates the steering wheel or gives torque sensations, or both if you choose, when you drift too close to a lane marker†
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert* – signals when a vehicle is in a blind spot or passing behind when you're slowly backing out†
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning* – slows your vehicle down as traffic ahead slows; precharges the brakes and increases brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness if you don't react in time†
- Curve Control – reduces speed when you're going too fast on a curve
- Active Park Assist* – assists you when parallel parking
**Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
†Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's judgment. Lane-Keeping System does not control steering.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.