2015 Ford Escape
2015 Ford Escape OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Escape For Sale
- 3 different engines to choose from: a 2.5L Duratec® I-4, a 1.6L EcoBoost®1 and a 2.0L EcoBoost
- 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission
- Hands-free power liftgate
- 60/40 split second-row seat
2015 Ford Escape MODELS
Escape S Hybrid
Ford Escape For Sale
Ford Escape PERFORMANCE
Available Intelligent 4WD System
The available Intelligent 4WD System can help keep you in control in a variety of conditions.
- Monitors traction and cornering conditions every 16 milliseconds
- Automatically adjusting torque distribution where needed
SE Chrome Package
The SE Chrome Package includes:
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome liftgate appliqué
- Chrome skull caps
- Chrome roof rails
- Chrome rear license plate appliqué
- Chrome accents on the front lower fascia grilles
- Partial leather-trimmed sport-style v-shaped seat
- 19-inch chrome wheels
2015 Escape APPEARANCE
The Escape SE in Ingot Silver with standard 17-inch Alloy Sparkle painted wheels, available roof rails as well as black crossbars and bike carrier.
The Escape Titanium in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with available 19-inch alloy Luster Nickel wheels.
On the left, the Escape Titanium in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, and the Escape Titanium in Karat Gold on the right, with available 19-inch alloy Luster Nickel wheels.
Ford Escape COMFORT
Available Hands-Free, Foot-Activated Liftgate
Standard and available engines in Fusion models include:
- Perfect when your hands are full
- Makes it easier than ever to load and unload cargo
Available voice-activated SYNC® technology helps keep you connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Stay in touch with hands-free calling
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay confident with 911 Assist®
- Stay connected to all your favorite mobile apps with SYNC AppLink™ (on select vehicles)
Inside and out, the Escape utilizes recycled materials.
- More than 10 pounds of recovered cotton from jeans, sweaters, T-shirts and other items - material that otherwise would be sent to a landfill - is used in sound-absorption material throughout the Escape
- The carpet in the Escape is manufactured from a blend of post-consumer and post-industrial polyester fibers, which reduces the need for new raw materials and helps eliminate waste. The post-consumer fibers are derived from recycled plastic bottles. In total, about 25 recycled 20-ounce bottles are in the carpeting
- The hood insulation is constructed of post-industrial fiberglass recycled material
Panoramic Vista Roof®
The available panoramic Vista Roof features a large forward panel that tilts up or opens fully, plus a fixed rear skylight. So whether you're sitting up front or seated in back, the Vista Roof® lets in more of the world above.
Ford Escape ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Escape SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Active Park Assist
Available active park assist is designed to help make parallel parking a breeze. While driving slowly near parking spots, simply activate this feature and it scans for available parking spaces. Ultrasonic sensors measure the distance to the curb and other parked cars. Once a big enough spot is identified, you're signaled to stop and accept the system's assistance. With a few actions on your part—shifting, accelerating and braking—the vehicle can smoothly parallel park into place.
BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
The available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert uses radar to identify if a vehicle is detected in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. Cross-traffic alert also uses radar to watch for traffic behind you as you're slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway. If cross-traffic sensors detect a vehicle approaching from up to 15 yards away, you will be audibly and visually alerted.