2015 Ford Edge
2015 Ford Edge OVERVIEW
2015 Ford Edge For Sale
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch
- Seating for five
- Rear 60/40 seat backs for extra cargo space
- Available voice-activated Navigation System
2015 Ford Edge MODELS
Ford Edge For Sale
Ford Edge PERFORMANCE
High-Performance Edge Sport
High-Performance Edge Sport Edge Sport lives up to its name.
- 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 with best-in-class gas V6 power*
- 305 horsepower; 280 lb.-ft. of torque
- 6-speed SelectShift® automatic with paddle activation
- 22-inch polished aluminum wheels with black spoke accents
- Performance tires and sport-tuned suspension
*Class is Midsize Utilities, non-diesel competitors.
Edge commands attention.
- Bold, fluid front grille
- Integrated projector-beam halogen headlamps
- Sculpted taillamps
- Large, 4-inch bright exhaust tips
- Available 20-inch wheels
2015 Edge APPEARANCE
Four-inch polished exhaust tips are eye-catching highlights of the Edge Limited shown in Deep Impact Blue Metallic.
Edge Limited FWD in Deep Impact Blue Metallic with available 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels.
Edge Limited, shown in Charcoal Black, comes loaded with luxurious amenities including leather-trimmed seats, 10-way power, heated driver's seat with memory, unique wood instrument panel appliqué, and much more.
Ford Edge COMFORT
Edge comes with available industry-first Ford technology.
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® driver-connect technology
- Available SiriusXM Traffic with SiriusXM Travel Link39
- Available BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Available adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning with brake support
- Available Intelligent Access with push-button start
Agility breeds confidence with class-exclusive* available Adaptive Steering.
Adaptive Steering is an exciting new advancement in steering technology. Standard in Sport, the system manipulates the steering ratio constantly to provide smooth, calculated steering at any velocity. Adaptive steering controls the relationship between how much the driver turns the wheel and how much the front wheels turn. Low-speed steering - such as pulling into a parking space - requires much less turning of the wheel. Adaptive steering is an exciting technology that delivers responsiveness and puts fun back on the road.
*Class is Midsize Utilities based on Ford Segmentation.
Ford Edge ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford Edge SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Technology that lets you enjoy the journey.
Focus on the road and experience the thrills of travel. It's why the 2016 Edge offers available driver-assist technologies.10 These advanced systems help give you confidence by keeping you informed of the other vehicles or objects around you. Sensors, radar and cameras are mounted at specific locations on the vehicle to help see what's behind you, scan the road ahead and alert you if you are drifting out of your lane, notice if a vehicle is in your blind spot, and even monitor the vehicle in front (up to 600 feet) and adjust your speed to keep it at a preset distance behind the vehicle ahead.10
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS®, cross-traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
BLIS® with Cross-traffic Alert
The available BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert helps make driving more convenient. It uses radar to detect a vehicle in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. Cross-traffic alert helps detect traffic approaching from the sides when backing out of parking spots. Included in available Technology Package.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.