2015 Ford C-MAX
2015 Ford C-MAX OVERVIEW
2015 Ford C-MAX For Sale
- Gas it up. Charge it up.
- Best-in-class passenger volume.
- Room for five.
- Voice-activated technology.
2015 Ford C-MAX MODELS
C-MAX Hybrid SE
C-MAX Hybrid SEL
Ford C-MAX For Sale
Ford C-MAX PERFORMANCE
Efficient operation combined with dynamic style and performance.
- 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 gas engine teamed with an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT)
- Regenerative Braking System
- The next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide provides real-time information to help you get the most efficiency from your C-MAX Hybrid or C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid
C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid
Think of C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid as a "hybrid plus." Featuring a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery and an electric motor with a gasoline engine, C-MAX Energi is designed to deliver efficient performance.
- Plugging in is optional - you can operate in all-electric mode using power from the lithium-ion battery
- A 120-volt convenience cord comes with the vehicle, or opt for the available 240-volt home charging station, which can fully recharge your vehicle in 2.5 hours
- The EV Mode button allows you to easily switch between all-electric and gas power or a combination of both
- The gasoline engine has supplemental power (from the electric mode), so you can go farther between refueling stops
- Next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide can coach you on driving efficiency
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® features hybrid vehicle screens that can help you optimize your driving experience (standard on C-MAX Hybrid SEL and C-MAX Energi)
Next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
The dual-LCD next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide provides information to help you get the most efficiency from your C-MAX Hybrid or C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid.
- Configurable screens such as Brake Coach help you maximize your vehicle's efficiency
- Built-in LCD tutorials on braking and driving efficiency
- Two levels of personalized information with MyView
- Easy-to-use five-way steering wheel-mounted controls
- Accessible with available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® controls
- The left-side cluster display screens include Engage and Empower modes, which provide real-time performance information
- As your driving efficiency increases, the right-side cluster display screen grows leaves and vines
2015 C-MAX APPEARANCE
C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid shown in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with available 240-volt home charging station.
C-MAX Hybrid SEL shown in Oxford White with available roof rack and available window deflectors from Ford Accessories.
The available fixed-glass panoramic roof.
Ford C-MAX COMFORT
Both C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid have a versatile interior.
- Best-in-class passenger volume*
- Spacious room for five
- Second-row seats that fold, with a flat load floor in the C-MAX Hybrid
- C-MAX Hybrid - 52.6 cu. ft. behind the first row with second-row seats folded
- C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid - 42.8 cu. ft. behind the first row with second-row seats folded
- Second-row in-floor storage compartments in the footwells behind the front seats
*Class is Small Hybrid Vehicles.
Available voice-activated SYNC® technology helps keep you connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.27 Once your phone is paired to the system, SYNC can take your connections to the next level.
- Make hands-free calls
- Stay in touch with voice-activated technology
- Stay entertained with voice-activated commands
- Stay assured with 911 Assist®
Ford C-MAX ACCESSORIES
2015 Ford C-MAX SAFETY & WARRANTY
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
With the standard 2016 Ford C-MAX Backup Camera, you can check what is behind you with ease, making parking much easier.
The IIHS gives the C-Max mostly good scores in its testing, however the lack of any forward-crash prevention systems keeps it from the agency's top awards. It gets a four-star overall rating from the NHTSA, with four stars for frontal crash and roof strength but five for side impact.
The 2016 Ford C-MAX has seven airbags, including a driver's knee bag, and the usual range of now-standard safety equipment.