2015 Acura ILX
2015 Acura ILX OVERVIEW
2015 Acura ILX For Sale
“The ILX features classic sport sedan proportions- an elongated hood with a short rear deck.” —Acura.com
- 5-Speed Automatic
- 150 Horsepower
- 24 | 35 | 28 mpg rating
- 2.0-liter i-VTEC Engine
- Multi-View Rear Camera
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
Acura ILX For Sale
2.0-liter i-VTEC Engine
The 2.0-liter, aluminum-alloy i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine is remarkably smooth, making it a joy to rev up to 6500 rpm where it produces 150 hp (SAE net).
Sequential SportShift Automatic
The 5-speed automatic transmission with Sequential SportShift paddle shifters gives you the best of both worlds by providing the convenience of precise and intuitive automatic shifting as well as shift-for-yourself control.
The ILX steering system is a good example of the subtle ways a luxury car differentiates itself from more conventional vehicles.
- Extremely rigid mounting for the steering column increases linear feel for greater steering precision while reducing low and high-speed vibration.
- The rack-and-pinion is tuned to provide a smooth, linear transition between generous power assist at low speeds and a firmer feel at higher speeds.
Smooth & Quiet Ride
A variety of measures were taken to ensure the ILX delivers the refined ride of a luxury road car.
- Significant wind tunnel testing reduced areas of wind turbulence such as the windshield base, the trailing edge of the trunk and across the entire floor-pan.
- The front body corners were shaped to reduce tire air turbulence.
- A floating front sub-frame structure with heavily reinforced mounting points reduces road noise.
Rigid Body Structure
Though not apparent to the naked eye, body structure is one of the best examples of what distinguishes the ILX from conventional cars of its size.
- Significant structural enhancements can be found at the frames around each door opening and across the rear of the trunk-lid opening.
- Other enhancements include reinforced joints and replacing multiple components with single components to smooth stress flow.
2015 ILX APPEARANCE
ILX 5-Speed Automatic with Premium Package in Bellanova White Pearl
Premium and Technology Package-equipped ILX models have xenon high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights for the low beams.
A 105.1″ wheelbase—nearly as long as the RDX—contributes to an exceptionally smooth ride. Shown: ILX with Premium Package in Crimson Garnet
Acura ILX COMFORT
The ILX trunk is a large and easily accessible area with plenty of usable space.
The ILX dashboard sports the dual-cockpit design found on all Acura models. With its elegant shapes, refined materials and intuitive functionality, it was smartly designed to enhance your driving enjoyment.
The voice recognition feature that accompanies the optional Acura Navigation System allows you to perform the most frequently used functions of the audio, climate control, and navigation systems without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
The sophistication of the ILX interior begins with the plush feel of the seats, which are ergonomically designed to provide the comfort and support needed even after a long journey.
2015 Acura ILX SAFETY & WARRANTY
4-year/50,000-mile limited warranty
The ILX has several features addressing child safety, from sophisticated airbag sensors to anchors that secure child seats.
The ILX disc brakes are backed up by several sophisticated electronic systems to provide you with enhanced braking under any circumstance.
Seat Belts and Airbags
The ILX is equipped with a sophisticated six-airbag system, which includes two front and two front side airbags, and two side curtain airbags with coverage for the front and outboard rear seats. All five seating positions have 3-point belts and head restraints. The front seats also have load-limiting tensioners.
Vehicle Stability Assist
The Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) system uses an array of sensors along with ABS to help minimize the dangers of oversteer or understeer.